Manage multiple stores? Synchronify can simplify that for you. Save your valuable time and improve your workflow.
We get it. Your business is succeeding. You run multiple stores.
With Synchronify, you can manage your collections and products all from one store.
Once your shops are linked together in Synchronify, you can send your collections from one shop to other shops. This ensures that all your shops will have the same collections and products.
Save time by working through one main shop.
- Manage product listing from one store, sync the rest
- Quickly link multiple shops
- Queue up multiple transfer jobs
- Set different pricing across shops
- Use pricing rules for shops in different currecy
- No CSV files needed
How it works
Synchronify is easy to use and quick to setup as 1-2-3.
- Install the app on all the stores. This app needs to be installed on both stores for the connection to work correctly.
- Link all stores to one main one(or to other stores).
- Start sending automatic collections and products.
Job history, running and queued jobs can be viewed from the Manage > Jobs menu.
Watch this YouTube video of how to use the app: https://youtu.be/XoJocGh0uc8
Wonder if this is right for you? We offer 7 days free trial. Give Synchronify a try!