4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient real-time inventory management across multiple stores, especially for businesses operating in different regions or languages, and those running both B2C and B2B stores. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, responsive customer service, and ability to prevent overselling. Many appreciate its syncing capabilities with other e-commerce platforms and handling of large volumes of SKUs. Regular updates and new features are also appreciated, showing the app's commitment to continuous improvement.

January 31, 2019

Syncio has helped KOOKAÏ maximise sales by managing product and inventory across multiple regions. As a vertically integrated fashion retailer with new products dropping weekly, we have a large volume of SKUs which require constant changes to our stock file. Syncio has saved our team hours of work per week by updating our product in real time and providing us with the information we need to make prompt and informed business decisions.
The Founder, Jimmy, is extremely helpful, quick to respond and involves us in shaping the direction of future releases of the app by asking for our feedback and input. Thanks Jimmy and the team!

KOOKAÏ
March 13, 2019

Absolutely no complaints. THE must-have app if you want to easily and reliably sync apps between different Shopify stores. Chur chur

Vape Traders
November 17, 2018

Syncio is definitive a Life Saver!

We couldn't imagine a business without this App.

The support team is extraordinary - Jimmy is always helpful and supper responsive!

100% recommended

SERNES | Austria
March 31, 2020

Love Syncio! It has made connecting my retail store inventory & wholesale store inventory a breeze. Their support is also amazing & very prompt. Definitely recommend!

Doe A Deer Wholesale
June 20, 2018

I use Syncio to run both of my stores and needed it to sync inventory real-time as updates came through but also be able to customise product prices and descriptions in a different currency and language. Syncio does both of these really well, its simple and fast to use, and the customer service is fantastic. Highly recommend!!!

Mister Sfc
July 26, 2022

Absolutely saved my dropshipping business. The support is awesome and very helpful. If you are a dropshipping store that needs inventory reported from several brands or other websites, this is the way to go. It's not cheap, but I can understand why, with their servers having to constantly check all product inventory numbers, and the fact that there's no other service out ther like this.

Equiluxe Tack
September 9, 2020

Tried a few apps that try to do what this app does. This one does it better than the others, support is responsive, and new features being released frequently.

Store Wolf
June 8, 2019

Very verry very happy wit this app! I had a very hard time synchronizing the inventory of my different webshops but syncio is a god gif! I can recommend it for everyone who needs to syn inventory. My shop is www.schwartz-vonhalen.nl

Schwartz & von Halen
Netherlands
August 18, 2020

We are a marketplace business and use this app to connect to our suppliers. It helps us automate the business tremendously and the support is really amazing: super fast and ready to go the extra mile to solve even very specific-to-you problems.

Atelier Legrand
June 1, 2018

I'm currently running several Shopify stores with Sycncio running on all of them. Syncio has been a lifesaver and has helped improve our workflow and keeping our inventories perfectly synced. On top of the great product, the customer service has been top notch. I've chatted and skyped with Jimmy a few times and he's been really responsive and helpful every step of the way! Looking forward to any of the new features they'll add in the future.

Budovideos Sale