4.7

Merchants highly value this app for its real-time inventory syncing across multiple stores, especially beneficial for businesses with B2C and B2B stores or large volumes of SKUs. It prevents overselling by auto-updating inventory levels and syncs orders, simplifying sales management. Merchants praise the responsive customer support and user-friendly interface. Continuous improvements and the ability to handle complex setups, like syncing inventory from multiple locations, are also appreciated. It's recommended for businesses managing or expanding multiple stores.

April 26, 2019

The app is great for syncing our two stores - one wholesale, one retail. A few issues to begin with but the team at Syncio are super-responsive and fixed everything in no time at all. Thank you!

Dotty Dungarees Ltd
Over 4 years using the app
November 26, 2022

I've been using Syncio for years, and it works very well, in different context. And their support is fast, and very good, which is very rare, nowadays!

Révolution Fermentation
Over 4 years using the app
November 15, 2018

Amazing app and very supportive staff. Makes our lives much, much easier by saving us a lot of time!

GentlemanToBe
January 16, 2020

Great! Is quite rare to find an app which solves a problem this efficiently straight out of the box. Instrumental in helping us sync our multiple International stores - was quick to implement, and even easier to use.

alice McCALL
December 11, 2017

"Syncio has allowed me to gain back time to focus on more important things such as growing our family business but also allow me to spend more time enjoying life outside of work. We used to take 3-4 hours to set up a new collection on our store, now with the help of Syncio this only takes 30 minutes. Because of this we can manage more brands and products on our store easily. And with the confidence that the inventory is up-to-date real time, I know that no customer will buy a sold out item." - Steve Barker, Owner Lily & Minx

Lily Minx
March 30, 2020

Syncio is an amazing feature for Shopify plus merchants with multiple storefronts. Jimmy and his team have been so helpful with everything and would highly reccomend

Lahana Swim US
August 14, 2020

We are using this app for our three stores to sync inventory between each other. It basically works as it is advised. The app is really helping us a lot scaling our business up to different regions. The support team is really great. They are always there to help when you need them.

Mumka France
Spain
April 3, 2020

Syncio really helps to keep our inventory in sync across our different stores. Easy to set up, great service when needed - would recommend to anyone.

Nøie
Denmark
About 3 years using the app
April 26, 2020

This app is wonderful. I would like to give 10 stars instead of 5 stars. It is very easy to sync and works very well. If you have anything to worry about, it is solved immediately by their great customer service. I appreciate Rayman so much to help me each time I ask for help. Thank you so much!

小鳥雑貨専門のお店 スウィート・バーディー・ブティック
Japan
About 3 years using the app
Edited April 8, 2019

The app works very well in relation to inventory syncing. I have had some issues with the app of items not syncing, however the support by messenger its great and they've solved every issue I encounter. Also they only charge you for the destination store which is fair, unlike other apps.

The things that would make this App better are the ability to copy other attributes of the products (like title, tags, and such) but let you choose which attributes to copy. Also, a better log system and a way to massively unscync products, right now you have to individually click an "unsync" button for every product.

But for what it says it does and how it does it, the app it's simply great.

Damn!