4.7

Merchants highly value this app for its real-time inventory syncing across multiple stores, especially beneficial for businesses with B2C and B2B stores or large volumes of SKUs. It prevents overselling by auto-updating inventory levels and syncs orders, simplifying sales management. Merchants praise the responsive customer support and user-friendly interface. Continuous improvements and the ability to handle complex setups, like syncing inventory from multiple locations, are also appreciated. It's recommended for businesses managing or expanding multiple stores.

May 13, 2020

Great app and awesome support! Rayman replies super fast and has done a lot to meet our needs. Been using the app for six months now and it has been an excellent fit for us.

Voglia
Finland
June 5, 2020

The app is great and has worked perfectly for us. Thanks for Syncio we are now selling same inventory via three Shopify stores hassle free. Big thanks for Rayman and the team for all their hard work with customizing the app to meet our needs!

Voglia Finland
Finland
May 14, 2018

Syncio is a great app to sync your products with other online chanels.
Efforless and efficient!

Sepia 2
November 8, 2018

This app is awesome. It lets you sync inventory of wholesalers, so that you don't advertise any out-of-stock items on your own store. It works very smoothly, and it's very easy to sync everything. It saved us a LOT of time. Jimmy is also very attentive and provides excellent support! Definitely worth it!

adeera-co
Japan
Edited February 6, 2020

Nothing to say... You just save my time, my soul, my business model, my entrepreneur life Lol
thanks Sync
I definetly recommend this app ! 5 stars

GATAME
France
February 5, 2020

Rayman and the team are SO good, super responsive and quick to address any of the queries we have. This has saved our business so much time and we'd absolutely recommend Syncio to anyone using more than one Shopify store.

LUNA BRONZE
May 4, 2018

The app has been great and very easy to use! The developer is very easy and efficient in communication. We love this app!

Matea Designs
March 26, 2020

GREAT support. We use Syncio to create products and sync inventory so these operational tasks aren't a nightmare. Someone usually responds right away and is very personable and helpful.

TuxMatDirect.ca
November 14, 2018

This app is just fantastic, as much as the customer service (Jimmy) is!
I started with one shopify store selling B2B. And after a while, I found out that it would be great to have a second one selling B2C as just having an app changing the pricing depending on which client (B2B or B2C) was ordering was not enough for me. Indeed, the requirements for the outfit of your store are not the same depending if you're selling B2B or B2C. So 2 stores were mandatory, especially for me as I'm in makeup business (where outfit make a huge difference).
So I was really wondering how I would cope with the inventory to avoid overselling during the time I would have to use spreadsheets to make my inventory match on an everyday basis. And then, while doing research on how to cope with that, I found Syncio that helped me so much in different ways:
- Just by synchronizing the products I had in stock, I didn't have to rewrite all the descriptions but just make slight adjustments. It looks like nothing, but I have 650+ references, so just imagine the time saved on doing this
- I'm now not afraid of overselling and don't have any spreadsheet to export and import
- it's damn easy to use. And if you're really not easy with computers, the notice to use it is really easy and step-by-step

I'm so happy that I would go one step further and push the order from my destination store to my source store (new feature). Indeed, this will ease the life of my fulfiller, accountant, and therefore mine as well, as I will be able to drive the 2 stores from only one!!!

I reckon I'm new to Shopify, even though I've been looking at it for a while before jumping into it, but I can absolutely assume that this app is the most must-have app you can get when you have, like me, an e-commerce working on multiple stores with the same inventory.

Thanks again Jimmy. You save me so much time and stress!

Wholesale Zao Makeup Australia
February 5, 2021

Simple.Fast. Easy to use. This app allowed me to connect with new suppliers very very easily. It helps me to save a lot of time. Adding product with this app is so easy. I definitely recommend it.

hatalogue.com