Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to automate the syncing of tracking information between Shopify and PayPal. It's praised for its seamless integration, user-friendly interface, and real-time tracking updates. Unique features include syncing past orders and handling both PayPal and Stripe integrations. Merchants appreciate its ability to minimize disputes and holds on funds, improving cash flow and customer satisfaction. The customer support team is noted for their quick responses and professionalism. The app is also recognized for its cost-effectiveness and ability to handle PayFlow Pro transactions. It's ideal for stores seeking to streamline operations and enhance customer service.

June 13, 2023

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I Rate This A 5 Star App. The Best PayPal Sync On Shopify! I installed 4-5 PayPal Syncs and they ALL had the same issue with PayFlow Pro, they could not sync these transactions. Yes, they asked you to link to your PayPal, and most did without a problem. Yes most synched lots of PayPal orders, but they did not sync PayFlow orders linked to the same account. I spoke with support, and explained that we were getting errors and that they all were coming from some PayFlow transactions. I understood that Amex transactions should give an error, as those were not processed by PayPal, however all the rest of the PayFlow transactions should appear and be synched. They found out that the PayFlow Transaction ID being provided by PayPal was WRONG.. and I confirmed it on my side. After this, this figured out how to get to sync the right transactions, and fixed the issues with non-Amex transactions! This is the ONLY app that can do this on the Shopify app store, and these guys are the only people that took there time to understand and figure out a fix. So if you are looking for a Sync app with PayPal and one day you think you will grow large enough to use PayFlow and take credit cards at the checkout, along with regular PayPal payments... then this is the only app that will help you with both. If you don't have PayFlow Pro yet, it doesn't matter... I suggest getting this app, because when you grow large enough that some other person plugs in PayFlow in the future, you will be glad you used this app from the start. No, I wasn't paid anything for this review, it is legit and I cannot tell you how helpful it is.

RevGenetics
8 days using the app
Synctrack replied June 13, 2023

Amazing! 😱 I was shocked when Shopify sent a notification of your feedback about our app. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. Feels truly wonderful to be part of your growth story!
We appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

March 8, 2023

I recently integrated Synctrack PayPal Tracking Sync into my Shopify store, and I couldn't be happier with the results. The app is incredibly intuitive, and the integration with PayPal made tracking my orders a breeze. The real-time updates are a game changer, allowing me to stay on top of my shipments and provide my customers with accurate delivery estimates.It was easy to set up and use, and the cheap pricing plan was a bonus. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable tracking sync tool for their online store.

xxoplus
Vietnam
2 months using the app
Synctrack replied March 8, 2023

Thanks a million for your positive feedback 💙💚💛🧡.Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. Let’s rock together 🔥🚀

September 7, 2023

Grece, you are the best! Thanks for support

House&GardenStore
Lithuania
About 2 months using the app
Synctrack replied September 12, 2023

Thanks! It makes our day to hear that we were able to provide you with 5-star service. We’ll make sure the entire team receives your feedback – they'll be thrilled to hear your kind words.

March 10, 2023

I highly recommend the Synctrack Sync Tracking Info app for any business that needs a reliable and efficient way to manage their shipments and delivery information. With its user-friendly interface, customization options, and real-time tracking updates, this app is a must-have for any online store looking to improve their customer service. A perfect 5-star app! One thing that really stood out to me about this app is the exceptional customer service I received from Agent Tracy. She was quick to respond to my questions and provided clear and helpful guidance on how to get the most out of the app. Her expertise and professionalism were truly impressive and made my experience with the app even better.

Nordamy Store
12 days using the app
Synctrack replied March 13, 2023

Love from Tracy

May 22, 2023

Love it! Saves a lot of time as compared to manual tracking upload. Also saved me from PayPal's ban hammer and keeps my account in good health.

Kaufer's
10 months using the app
Synctrack replied May 22, 2023

You are so sweet! Thanks for making our mornings brighter. Feels truly wonderful to be part of your growth story! <3

July 12, 2023

Superb application for sending the tracking number to each Paypal customer. I recommend the application.

London Unleashed
Spain
4 months using the app
Synctrack replied July 13, 2023

Thank you for your time to leave this review. We appreciate the chance to support our customers with excellent experiences so your feedback is such a great motivation for us to provide outstanding services!

February 9, 2024

Good App, works as expected, reasonable pricing and great customer support (shoutout to Samuel)

would recommend

LeHa-Design
Austria
Synctrack replied February 10, 2024

That's great to hear! We're glad that you find our app to be good and that it works as expected. It's fantastic that you appreciate our reasonable pricing and have had a positive experience with our customer support, especially Samuel. We appreciate the shoutout! Thank you for recommending our app. If you have any further questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! 😊🙌🌟

July 18, 2023

I'm have trouble for connect stripe.
so i ask Synctrack support Tracy help me
solve my problem
thank you!! very kind!!!

EROM
About 2 months using the app
Synctrack replied July 20, 2023

You’ve left a smile on the faces of our whole team with your kind words. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. We’re grateful that we had the opportunity to support you.

September 6, 2023

The Synctrack Sync app seems pretty good, the set up was super easy with no fuss or technical issues. It's great they offer a pretty decent subscription options to for any size business.

This should hopefully streamline the payment process and reduce the hold on funds and reduce the need to manually input the fulfilment details.

Kaotic.au
39 minutes using the app
Synctrack replied September 8, 2023

Thank you for your kind words! We’re grateful for your feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our guests, and we’re glad that this commitment was reflected in your experience with our app and service support. Have a wonderful day!

February 4, 2024

Support is great, exactly what I need for paypal and stripe. recommended

KenziCustom
Vietnam
Synctrack replied February 8, 2024

🌟 Thank you for your fantastic feedback! We're delighted to hear that our support has met your expectations and that our services align perfectly with your needs for PayPal and Stripe. Your recommendation means a lot to us! If you ever have more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help! 🚀😊