Synctrack ‑ Add Tracking Info

#1 PayPal tracking, Auto sync tracking info to PayPal & Stripe

Free plan available

Rawleigh's Healthcare Independent Distributor

Changeing my review from 5 start to 1 star as I pay for this app to automatically sync with paypal and only a few days having the app I am having sync issues with some not all orders.

April 4, 2022

Hi Rawleigh's Healthcare Independent Distributor,

Thank you for writing a review, I'm sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience syncing the tracking number to PayPal, that's not what we like to hear. The issue should be fixed now, could you please help us to check?

Your business means a lot to us, so if you ever have additional feedback, please don't hesitate to email me at contact@omegatheme.com

Kaylee, Leader of Customer Support.

Just Paint by Numbers UK

The app doesn't synchronize with PayPal. Tried to reconnect my PayPal account several times. Spent two days. Still doesn't work. Stay away from the app!

March 15, 2021

Dear valued customer,

Thanks for spending your time sharing your thoughts and we are sorry for the bad experience you had.
We are not sure the reason why you can't connect our app with your PayPal account to sync the tracking info as our current merchants still use the app without any hassle.
We tried to email and contact you via phone call and message but haven't seen your reply yet.
Please reinstall our app so that we can check and fix the issue for you.

Our team truly apologizes for any inconvenience caused to you.
Best regards,
Omega Team

Digiland2020

Very slow app dosent work properly.............................................................................................

March 7, 2021

Hello,

Thanks for taking your time to share us your experience with our app.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Our app is an tool to help merchant sync the tracking numbers to PayPal, so we are not sure what you said that our app is loading slow. Could you please reinstall the app so that we can check and fix the issue for you if have?
We have emailed you when we notice your feedback but haven't heard from you back.

Our team is looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,