Synctrack Sync PayPal Tracking

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 3, 2023

I highly recommend this app. It's a game changer and a time saver. It was insanely simple to set up. Literally took a minute. Joyce helped me double check everything to make sure it was done correctly and answered my questions. 10/10!!!

Magikly
Synctrack replied February 3, 2023

Thank you for your kind words! We’re grateful for your feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our guests, and we’re glad that this commitment was reflected in your experience with our app and service support. Have a wonderful day!

February 1, 2023

Affordable and efficient app. Helps to sync all (and even older) tracking numbers to Paypal to avoid any holds. Help support is a live person, which makes the whole experience efficient and friendly.

Orange Cheddar
Singapore
Time spent using app: 2 days
Synctrack replied February 1, 2023

January 31, 2023

So far the app has been working good with PayPal. I had a small incident with Stripe but Tracy and the rest of the development team helped me to fix it. This app is a must if you want to avoid any issue with PayPal and your funds.

Mala Rock
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Synctrack replied January 31, 2023

Thanks! It makes our day to hear that we were able to provide you with 5-star service. We’ll make sure the entire team received your feedback – they'll be thrilled to hear your kind words.

January 9, 2023

SyncTrack has completely streamlined my online business's shipping process. Before using the app, I was constantly losing track of my orders and struggling to keep everything organized. But now, with the ability to easily add tracking information to both Stripe and PayPal, I've been able to stay on top of everything with ease. The inclusion of the agent name "Tracy" has also been a huge help in making sure that all of my orders are properly accounted for. If you're looking to improve your shipping process, I highly recommend giving SyncTrack a try.

WryWry
France
Time spent using app: 5 months
Synctrack replied January 9, 2023

Thank you for the fantastic review. We're thrilled to hear that Synctrack Sync PayPal Tracking is a hit with you. We go above and above to assist every merchant, and I'm delighted we met your expectations. We wish you and your business the best of luck! 💙💚💛🧡

January 9, 2023

Recently downloaded SyncTrack to help me keep track of all of my shipments and I have to say, it's been a game changer! The ability to add tracking information to both Stripe and PayPal has made my life so much easier. Plus, the agent name "Tracy" has been a huge help in making sure everything is properly organized. I highly recommend SyncTrack to anyone in need of an efficient way to manage their shipping information.

Amebys
France
Time spent using app: 4 months
Synctrack replied January 9, 2023

Hello! Just wanted to let you know how much your review means to us. We do all we can to provide our customers with the best service, and it always makes our day when a customer appreciates it. Have an amazing day!

January 2, 2023

Super easy to use and customer service is so helpful. Love this app its like an extra layer of reassurance to avoid holds and disputes. Definitely a must have for every business!

Blinic Beauty
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Synctrack replied January 2, 2023

OMG you are my angel with a kind heart 🥰🥰 your review is so helpful for new apps like Synctrack. We loved reading it and we hope you keep seeing exceptional value from the app.
Love from Synctrack Sync PayPal Tracking team 💙💚💛🧡

January 2, 2023

This is really cool and affordable app. The support is nice, and the interface is decent. I highly recommend it!

Inglows
Time spent using app: 9 months
Synctrack replied January 2, 2023

Wow 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊, thank you so much for your amazing support and kind words. We are building more exclusive features in SyncTrack so stay tuned. Feels truly wonderful to be part of your growth story

December 30, 2022

This is the best app when you want to build trust factor at PayPal. The Support is amazing and all my custom changes were made perfectly.

Feelwonder.de
Germany
Time spent using app: 16 days
Synctrack replied January 2, 2023

Thanks a million for your positive feedback 💙💚💛🧡.Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. Let’s rock together 🔥🚀

December 29, 2022

excellent application, very easy to integrate and with the help of Anna, really a very good job both in the app and in support

Guapii
Venezuela
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
Synctrack replied December 29, 2022

December 28, 2022

Great app works perfectly fine & best support team. Quickly solved the issues I had with some of the app features.

Classy Leather Bags
Time spent using app: 1 day
Synctrack replied December 28, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.