Synctrack Sync PayPal Tracking

#1 PayPal tracking, Real time sync tracking to PayPal & Stripe

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Be Peachsy

Location Singapore

Great support great professionalism by Tracy. Good troubleshooting and solution was provided right away. No time wasted and definitely an app that is value to money

September 27, 2022

Hearing the positive feedback from you made my day 💙💚💛🧡 Hope for nothing but your business’s growth 🔥🚀

A Hope For Paws

Time spent using app 44 minutes

I used this app and it assisted me to complete my fulfillment in a more efficient manner. Definitely an app to recommend. Great support by Tracy as well.

September 27, 2022

Wow 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊, thank you so much for your amazing support and kind words. We are building more exclusive features in SyncTrack so stay tuned. Feels truly wonderful to be part of your growth story

Alexsier

Time spent using app 39 minutes

Super efficient and professional help by the person named Tracy. She was quick to solve all my problems within 10 minutes

September 27, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Bellissimahairtools.com

Location Australia

I use this App to make sure I don't have to manually go into Paypal and add tracking information. It works really well and ensures our payments are released by PayPal immediately.

September 27, 2022

Thanks! It makes our day to hear that we were able to provide you with 5-star service. We’ll make sure the entire team received your feedback – they'll be thrilled to hear your kind words.

HAUNTIC

Location Netherlands

Joy helped me so well. We ran into an issue that could be very harmful to your business but Joy stepped in and helped me solve it in under 15 minutes. A class ervice

September 26, 2022

Wow, we were blown away by your positive and lovely words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review!

ByFianna.de

Location Netherlands

The app works really good, the claims are 50% then they where before so it is really worth it! just try it!

September 20, 2022

Cowel.co

Location Netherlands

Great app, my tracking data will now automatically be put in paypal and it really helps with my claims!

September 20, 2022

Wow, we were blown away by your positive and lovely words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such an amazing review!

Glitter Jewel FI

Location Hungary

I am using this app on 8 different stores and it has been working seamlessly across all of them. The integrations is great and hands-off with just one click. It helped a lot to win disputes on Paypal and avoid holds. A special thank you to Grace from the team who has been very kind and helpful throughout the process.

September 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.💗💗💗

GEAR#1

Location China
Time spent using app About 6 hours

i was stuck at some steps and the customer support replies just so great and such a great team. of cause that helps a lot. thank you for helping.

September 14, 2022

We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience at Omega. Your review made our day! Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you. Thanks again, and we hope to serve you again soon.

Rare Jewelry™

Time spent using app 20 minutes

great app, free trial is good but im probably gonna upgrade cause it actually works. paypal sucks but this app makes it great for dropshippers to stop getting their payment on hold. Also give tracy a raise! great support team

September 13, 2022

We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with Omega’s Synctrack pixel app. Your review made our day! Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you. Thanks again, and we hope to serve you again soon.
_Cheers from Tracy_