Zip/Postal code accuracy
Keep shipping costs low by setting rates by the Country, State/Province or down to the Zip/Postal Code.
Full control of shipping rates
Don't be bound by one box. Specify your customer's rates by Weight v. Destination, Price v. Destination or Number of Items v. Destination.
Flexibility for your customers
Provide your customers multiple rates by adding sheets for standard, express, overnight, etc. and by customer or product tag.
About Table Rates Shipping
Table Rates in Shopify
Please read before installing: This app works with either Shopify Advanced or if your Shopify plan is paid annually.
- Specify shipping rates down to the Country, State/Province, and Zip/Postal Code
- Use customer tags to provide special rates to some customers (VIPs, B2B, etc.).
- Use product tags to provide rates for items that require special shipping or carriers (LTL, artwork, perishables, etc.).
- Import your Google Sheets or CSV upload (use one of our templates if you don't have one)
- Rates are displayed in Shopify's shipping calculator
You are in control:
Table Rates allow you to define your shipping cost down to the zip code. For example, if your fulfillment warehouse is in Dallas, shipping to Houston will be cheaper than shipping to Seattle.
You choose the method that best fits your needs: * Weight vs. Destination * Price vs. Destination * Number of Items vs. Destination
Set up your table rate sheet by using one of our templates. Download or copy and paste into Google Sheets or export a CSV from Excel or Numbers. Launch the Table Rate app, choose your file, add a Name and Description for your new rate and click import. The rates are imported into Shopify's shipping calculator.
Pricing 30-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.