Create uniform looking tables
Create uniform looking tables for each different table listing
Data listing and export CSV
Data import and export in CSV format
No coding skill required
Easy to setup and no coding skill required for show data
TablePress allows you to easily create and manage beautiful tables. You can embed the tables into blogs, pages or text widgets with a simple shortcode. Table data can be edited in a spreadsheet like interface, so no coding is necessary. An additional option adds features like sorting, pagination, filtering, and more for site visitors. Tables can be imported with csv and exported to CSV and zip files.
Features of TablePress app
The app has the following features to create tables for many purposes:
- Tables can be created and embedded in any pages of your site as a shortcode.
- Import tables from Microsoft Excel in XLS and CSV formats. Also adding manual is also possible.
- Tables can be exported in CSV and Zip formats.
- Direct inserting of table shortcode on visual editor.
- Individual tables can be customized with custom CSS.
- Complex data tables with search box, pagination and filtering can be created easily.
Following sections available:
- All Tables – shows the list of all created tables.
- Add New – allows creating a new table.
- Import – offers various options for importing single and multiple tables.
- Export – offers various options for exporting single and multiple tables.
- App Option – individual tables can be customized with CSS under this section.
- About – show the detail about the app and other details.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
- Developer website
- +91 9510888111
Pricing 3-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 5 reviews
Most recent reviews
Great! Good service and patient in answering questions. It helps me a lot！ I like it. And i will support it!
Great App. Easily imported CSV For handmade tables, it takes time to update them cell by cell, but the capabilities are there once you learn them. Online documentation and support are good and very helpful.
The app is great - the import/export tool is really useful as I have created hundreds of tables using the app for specification lists on our site. I had to contact customer service as I have no experience with CSS and customizing the tables and they were happy to help, used staff login to complete everything I need. Well worth the price.