TablePress

TablePress

by Identixweb

Easily create and manage beautiful tables

MGI Golf

This has been a great find. Trying to get a comparison chart for such complex products like ours is hard but this app is exactly what we needed. The team has been helpful to adapt it to our needs.

The NGO Company

This app is basically a form filling system and let you customize via a few click to make a great table. This is the better way than having a boring Google Sheet in your product description. Customer service chat is perfect for non-coder, just chat with them and your request would be granted instantly.

Amiri Telecom

I've had some problems with the columns not showing correctly. After I contacted the support via chat, Manoj helped me very well.

Feature request: I recommend to make the table translatable, so the user can decide how to show "Previous" or "Next".

I will recommend this app, because they will do anything to get things done. Thanks again! I hope my feature will be implemented.

July 21, 2020

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Altai Gear Singapore

This app is easy to use and the support staff is very friendly and helpful too. Recommend this app!

Tomlinsongolf.net

Nice, easy to use app for creating tables and the support staff very helpful too. No problem at all in recommending this app.

Best Power Wheelchair

Very useful app for creating data tables. It works great for desktop and mobile versions to make the tables responsive. Customer service is also top notch. Thanks

CoffeeTime.dk

I'm testing this app and it seems to be working perfect and the support is great too. We are going to use it for comparison tables.

貓星人基地 MeowZone

Nice app to show the size and product information in a table. There is one more feature I liked is sorting the table of column. Awesome support, they know how to serve their customers for the best experience with the app.

Hxonline

Excellent app and great customer service.
Tables are easy to create with this app. 5 Stars for the support executive who helped me instantly.Thanks a lot.
Highly recommended app!

Australian Diamond Network

Very helpful customer service walked us step-by-step through the CSS to insert an additional bit of code to improve mobile responsiveness/scrolling. TablePress will be a great benefit to our website. Thanks and keep up the good work.

March 19, 2020

Hey, thanks for your feedback.

Previous 1 3 4 5