4.9
December 27, 2023

We are using TablePrees's data tables, and we are very satisfied with its performance. Additionally, we greatly appreciate the support provided during the setup, which exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend TablePrees.

ONECLICK
Türkiye
19 days using the app
Identixweb Limited replied January 29, 2024

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with TablePrees App!
➝ We're delighted to hear that you are satisfied with its performance. Our team is dedicated to providing exceptional support, and we're thrilled to know that we exceeded your expectations during the setup process.
➝ Your recommendation means a lot to us. Thank you again for choosing TablePrees!

January 9, 2024

I was looking for an easy way to display pricing on a big number of services and this app did the trick. The support was helpful and quick to assist me with customizations.

Refurbly
Sweden
4 days using the app
Identixweb Limited replied January 29, 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our app!
➝ We're glad to hear that it was exactly what you needed to display pricing for a large number of services.
➝ Our support team is always ready to assist and we're delighted that they were helpful and quick in addressing your customization needs.
➝ We appreciate your feedback and hope to continue providing you with excellent service in the future!

January 1, 2024

Their support is the best. If you need help just ask!

Grand Tubs
25 days using the app
Identixweb Limited replied January 29, 2024

Thank you for your feedback and your appreciation for our support.

December 25, 2023

Manoj is a great and patient worker!
He helped me with my queries and this is an excellent employee
I want to give full marks!

hakadibattery
China
8 days using the app
Identixweb Limited replied December 28, 2023

Thank you for your kind words!
We're delighted to hear that the support team provided great and patient assistance with your queries. We appreciate your recognition of his excellent work.
If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out.

October 16, 2023

I'm grateful to the creators of TablePress! They seamlessly incorporated TablePress into my template exactly how I wanted. This has truly enhanced my user experience. Kudos to the team!

SimCrafters
Belgium
3 days using the app
Identixweb Limited replied October 19, 2023

You're very welcome 😊. We're happy 😊 to hear that TablePress has met your expectations and improved your user experience. Thank you 🙏🏻 for your generous praise and support. 🙌🏻👏🏻

August 8, 2023

We use TablePress to create beautiful comparison tables for our products. The interface is very intuitive and needs no explanation - it was never easier to create those tables (and we use them effectively on more pages than originally planned).

We had one small issue with our custom theme and the support has been incredible responsive and fixed it within hours. I wish all app support would have this speed and quality.

innerwise Shop
Germany
7 months using the app
Identixweb Limited replied August 10, 2023

Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback! We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying TablePress and its features. We are glad that you found our interface intuitive and easy to use. 😊

We appreciate your appreciation of our support team. We always strive to provide the best service and solutions to our users. We are happy that we could resolve your issue with your custom theme in a timely manner. Your satisfaction is our priority. 😊🙏🏻🙇🏼‍♂️

Thank you 🙏🏻 for choosing the TablePress app. 🙇🏼‍♂️🙌🏻

Edited August 9, 2023

Support has been good and we are getting there and will up-date review in a week once we have settled down
The app isn't quite as clear the demo makes outs.
There doesn't seem to be any formal instructions and configuration settings, you need to contact support to get the table formatted, the right hand static row does not work.

THATSMYOFFICE
5 months using the app
Identixweb Limited replied August 7, 2023

Thank you for your honest feedback. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to improve our app and make it more user-friendly. We are glad to hear that our support team has been helpful and responsive to your needs. We hope that you will enjoy the app once you have configured it to your liking. Please feel free to contact us again if you have any questions or suggestions.

March 8, 2023

App works great with our website! Easy to use on uploading information. We have a ton of products that uses this table on our brands like https://racelinewheels.com and https://www.nomadwheels.com/

Raceline Wheels
Almost 3 years using the app
Identixweb Limited replied March 21, 2023

Thank you 🙏🏻 so much Dylan for taking the time to share your thoughts about the app. 🥰😍
Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you need any further help/assistance in the future 🙂.

September 6, 2023

I have been looking for a simple table app for our Shopify store for months and finally found TablePress. The app is so easy to use and the team were really quick at helping me to add custom CSS where needed. I would recommend this app to everyone looking for a easy, searchable table.

James White Drinks
About 2 hours using the app
Identixweb Limited replied September 8, 2023

Thank you 🙇🏼‍♂️🙏🏻, Joe for your lovely review. 🥰😍
➝ We are so happy to hear that you found TablePress to be the simple table app that you were looking for and our team is quick at helping you with custom CSS. 😎😎
➝ We appreciate 👏🏻👏🏻 your recommendation and your support.
➝ We hope you continue to enjoy using TablePress and creating beautiful tables for your Shopify store. 🎊🎉

March 20, 2023

Table looks great and functions well. Our site https://kanseiwheels.com/ uses this on all the products. Thanks Manoj!

Kansei Wheels
Over 2 years using the app
Identixweb Limited replied March 21, 2023

Thank you 🙏🏻 so much Alan for taking the time to share your thoughts about the app. 🥰😍