TablePress

TablePress

by Identixweb

Easily create and manage beautiful tables

Komerco

We were looking for a product that helped us make great looking tables that were easily navigable by customers - and this product fits the bill. The import feature made it quick to upload existing documents and the system itself is fairly intuitive. The only downside with the interface was that it required CSS knowledge, which we don't have. This is where the great customer service comes in - Chandni in their support team helped us no end in getting the table settings just right. For US$1.99 per month i can thoroughly recommend the app.

April 8, 2021

arthrosense

Awesome App, awesome service. Solved small problem within 1 (!!) Minute via Chat. www.arthrosense.de

SFPOD

Use this app on multiple stores and it is so simple to use and does a great job. Installed on a new store last week and needed support and they were absolutely great simple app does the job well worth the small monthly fee

Nature's Embrace Latex Mattresses

I use this app on all my sites and it's exactly as advertised. Support has quickly solved any minor issue that I've had.

MGI Golf

This has been a great find. Trying to get a comparison chart for such complex products like ours is hard but this app is exactly what we needed. The team has been helpful to adapt it to our needs.

The NGO Company

This app is basically a form filling system and let you customize via a few click to make a great table. This is the better way than having a boring Google Sheet in your product description. Customer service chat is perfect for non-coder, just chat with them and your request would be granted instantly.

Amiri Telecom

I've had some problems with the columns not showing correctly. After I contacted the support via chat, Manoj helped me very well.

Feature request: I recommend to make the table translatable, so the user can decide how to show "Previous" or "Next".

I will recommend this app, because they will do anything to get things done. Thanks again! I hope my feature will be implemented.

July 21, 2020

Altai Gear Singapore

This app is easy to use and the support staff is very friendly and helpful too. Recommend this app!

Tomlinsongolf.net

Nice, easy to use app for creating tables and the support staff very helpful too. No problem at all in recommending this app.

Best Power Wheelchair

Very useful app for creating data tables. It works great for desktop and mobile versions to make the tables responsive. Customer service is also top notch. Thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5