TablePress ‑ Data Tables

Easily create and manage beautiful tables

$1.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

dynamic table data table table view

Buttercrafts

Location Singapore

This table is awesome! And customer service is helpful to help me customize the table. Highly recommended!

Paradise Jerky

I needed a simple table to show my shipping rates for my customers. I found this app and thought I wouldn't need to touch code and hoped it was going to be super simple. It was actually insanely time consuming. HOWEVER, the technical suppport was always ready and answered all my questions, and even came into my store as a staff to do it all for me at the end. It did take an hour or 2 to get a simple table in my cart but thumbs up to the support team. I would recommend this to a Shopify expert or someone who is very familiar with touching files and code. If you are, I think this will be as simple as 1,2,3. My technical support rep's name was Mayank. He was very professional and helpful. Thank you very much!

June 22, 2022

Thank you so much for writing such a detailed review!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰 The support team is always there to help you with your queries...

Aquapure

Support is uncanny! Fast response time.
Have to add CSS codes yourself, but support can create the codes for you. Works like a charm

Kibbles!

I like the way TablePress enters tables, and I like the customization options available. Unfortunately, some tweaking of custom CSS on every table was needed to integrate the app into the theme we are using, so it is not a plug-and-play solution. A plus point is that it definitely displays better than the shopify default tables.

Otakumart Limited

Very similar to the Wordpress plugin by the same name. It is a robust app and very fairly priced. Support is very active too if you need them.

Pixel Grading

Great support! very quick and solved my problem! Thank you very much for your kind and genle help. Top Service!

Essentials Everything

Well... I wanted to like this app! I was unable to download the pictures I needed. I reached out to support in the chat and nothing. I am on day 2 of my 3 day trial thinking today would be better. I have tried several times to do another chat and that won't go through. I just want my account deleted and not be charged!!!!

March 1, 2022

Hello Margaret, I hope you are well and safe!
→ We had a conversation and I've seen that you uninstalled the app from your store. So you are not interested in our app anymore but you're willing to not get a charge for this app because you have deleted it in the trial period.
→ Don't worry about the charges for this but I would like to approach you for giving us one more try by installing the app. I hope you'll like the app.

Consulenti Uniquepels

Manoj super technical Support Executive
I could finally create different width of columns in my table!

→ Thank you for your review and we are happy to serve you with our app support.
→ If you have any questions or suggestions in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. We appreciate your feedback and will work hard to improve our service.

PVL

Chandni was great! quickly fixed my problem without any issue and the app itself is just as good making my website look great

Minimalism by So Not Size Zero

Downloaded this app previously for my first store and have again downloaded it for my second store. Service is great too and Chandni is very patient in serving my request to customise the table color. I highly recommend this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7