TablePress

TablePress

by Identix Web

Easily Create And Manage Beautiful Tables

Icancoop

This is a great application for creating tables that are easy to update and edit often. It's simple and straight forward. You can not beat the price point for this simple but powerful tool. The helpline is amazing!! The techs will walk you through the whole application if you need, and even sent me pictures with detailed guidelines. I really enjoy having this application be apart of my webpage, and look forward to them expanding the application with more options.

Safetysigns.ie

Can't do without it. I need to display a lot of information with the ability to change data easily if needed. Great support too.

near me shopping store

I'm so impressed by the entire package!
And I did try all different kinds of tables
(who were on the first couple pages of the search engine.)
And a support system(Live Chat Facility)…remarkable. (FAST AND ACCURATE !)

The Tack Shop

I'm using TablePress for a few months and it never disappointed us. This app is very useful and the support is great! Totally recommend it!

Raw Deco Lab

Just installed the app and great customer support! Manoj was very helpful in solving the issues i had.

Journeychair

I had some questions about the app and reached out to their support team via chat. I thought I would get an AI BOT, but to my surprise, I got a real person by the name of Manoj. He not only answered all my questions but he hand-held me through the whole design process. Simply Awesome! After going to their website I discovered they also do website design and development. I am now getting a quote for some development and integration. All in all, Tablepress is a good fit for adding tables to Shopify. 10 out 10!

Select Diam Inc

The support I received from Identixweb to resolve issues was excellent. This is one of my most useful apps, especially for an import/export functionality – I love being able to import and export information!

Sports Project 8

This is quite a good app. Really easy to use. If you however have trouble, there is a very good support staff ready to help.
Easy to upload csv files and the app reads it perfectly.

1GNITE Marketplace

A great functionality, and does everything that says it does. support is most helpful, even helping me to solve a problem that was not caused by their app at all. Top marks.

My Bait Shop, LLC

I never write reviews but this one is 5 stars for me. Still in trial period but will be keeping this one for life. Installs easy, pretty easy to use. Lots of powerful customization with some real powerful abilities just below the surface. I am already addicted to this app and creating some pretty powerful tables.

Now imagine my surprise when at almost 12:30am a chat bot pops up and asks me if I need help. First question I have is "are you real or a bot?". Much to my surprise a real person. Spent the next hour getting technical questions answered and some customization of one of my tables. Fantastic service and a fantastic app. Don't even think about this one. Just install it and don't look back. FIVE STARS all the way!

Previous 1 3