TablePress ‑ Data Tables

Easily create and manage beautiful tables

$1.99/month. 3-day free trial.
dynamic table data table table view

Aquapure

Support is uncanny! Fast response time.
Have to add CSS codes yourself, but support can create the codes for you. Works like a charm

Kibbles!

I like the way TablePress enters tables, and I like the customization options available. Unfortunately, some tweaking of custom CSS on every table was needed to integrate the app into the theme we are using, so it is not a plug-and-play solution. A plus point is that it definitely displays better than the shopify default tables.

Otakumart Limited

Very similar to the Wordpress plugin by the same name. It is a robust app and very fairly priced. Support is very active too if you need them.

Pixel Grading

Great support! very quick and solved my problem! Thank you very much for your kind and genle help. Top Service!

Essentials Everything

Well... I wanted to like this app! I was unable to download the pictures I needed. I reached out to support in the chat and nothing. I am on day 2 of my 3 day trial thinking today would be better. I have tried several times to do another chat and that won't go through. I just want my account deleted and not be charged!!!!

March 1, 2022

Hello Margaret, I hope you are well and safe!
→ We had a conversation and I've seen that you uninstalled the app from your store. So you are not interested in our app anymore but you're willing to not get a charge for this app because you have deleted it in the trial period.
→ Don't worry about the charges for this but I would like to approach you for giving us one more try by installing the app. I hope you'll like the app.

Consulenti Uniquepels

Manoj super technical Support Executive
I could finally create different width of columns in my table!

→ Thank you for your review and we are happy to serve you with our app support.
→ If you have any questions or suggestions in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. We appreciate your feedback and will work hard to improve our service.

PVL

Chandni was great! quickly fixed my problem without any issue and the app itself is just as good making my website look great

Minimalism by So Not Size Zero

Downloaded this app previously for my first store and have again downloaded it for my second store. Service is great too and Chandni is very patient in serving my request to customise the table color. I highly recommend this app!

MISS BOSSY LINGERIE

Its works very well creating easy size charts looks nice on the website to. Support is excellent helped with changing the look really quickly by sending some code to easily insert into the app settings.

August 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your valuable review. Support is available to help you whenever you need help. 😊

American Rodbuilders Warehouse

I have been using this app or plugin on wordpress and shopify, Great and professional customer support!

June 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback!!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7