TablePress ‑ Data Tables

Easily create and manage beautiful tables

$1.99/month. 3-day free trial.
dynamic table data table table view

MJJC.com

TablePress gives you pretty much all the options you need to develop tables in whatever format you want. With a little bit of research, it did everything I needed (until now). Good support and really quick and helpful in live chat.

February 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback.

Gearstruck

Highly highly recommended! I was quite stuck until I found this app. I had no idea first how to structure text and images as needed PLUS have it look good on all device types. The app did a lot on its own, and Support really took it forward and made it happen! I'm delighted, thank you!

zoftly

This is the best app for tables I have found, very easy to design, the support is outstanding. Keep up the good work! Best greetings from Germany

Power Sutras

The App is easy to manage even this is the first time i build up the web site. When difficulties are encountered becoz i am really unfamiliar with coding, their technical support could be reached easily and resolve the problem promptly. Recommended for this app!

Elbilgrossisten

I use Tablepress on a number of sites, it is definitely the best table app I have found. It is easy to use, looks good and has good functionality.
The best bit about this app compared to so many other apps is the support. Support Guru is very quick to respond and really helpful. If only all support was this good!

Hammerhead.fr

I already use this app on Wordpress and it is quite the same: functional, efficient and HTML friendly.

The CSV import feature with replace data option is just perfect to maintain a complex table with HTML.

The Cambridge Flower School

Fantastic support - I needed a table that was mobile friendly and with links within the table (and that did not have to be on a product page - which many table apps on Shopify seem to only do). Sorted out instantly and I can now create links myself! Very happy customer. Thank you!

ORITY GmbH

Still need a lot of customization and CSS to fit our needs, but I love the support! Simple and quick via chat. Thanks a lot!

Código 1530

I highly recommend TablePress.
It's Easy To Use, Simple, & Very Affordable!
They Have Excellent Support For Customization and Answers to All My Questions :)

Icancoop

This is a great application for creating tables that are easy to update and edit often. It's simple and straight forward. You can not beat the price point for this simple but powerful tool. The helpline is amazing!! The techs will walk you through the whole application if you need, and even sent me pictures with detailed guidelines. I really enjoy having this application be apart of my webpage, and look forward to them expanding the application with more options.

April 2, 2021

We really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! Thank you very much!