TablePress ‑ Data Tables

Easily create and manage beautiful tables

$1.99/month. 3-day free trial.
dynamic table data table table view

TEESTERIA

Great App. Easily imported CSV For handmade tables, it takes time to update them cell by cell, but the capabilities are there once you learn them. Online documentation and support are good and very helpful.
Recommended!

plumbhub.co.uk

The app is great - the import/export tool is really useful as I have created hundreds of tables using the app for specification lists on our site. I had to contact customer service as I have no experience with CSS and customizing the tables and they were happy to help, used staff login to complete everything I need. Well worth the price.

Gleetee

By far it is the best and most flexible app for displaying tables on store. Lots of option beside simple table app developer manager.

1 2 3 4 6 Next