Merchants appreciate this app for its automation of tagging orders, customers, and products, which enhances workflow efficiency. They value its user-friendly interface, custom workflows, and retroactive tagging capabilities. The app is praised for its reliable performance and responsive customer support, which includes adding new features based on merchant requests. It's found useful for customer segmentation, order analysis, and managing large pre-orders. The ability to automatically remove tags based on time or conditions is another beneficial feature. Merchants believe it offers good value for its price.

March 11, 2021

Very good app to auto tag products. Easy to use and has loads of options to base the auto tag on. You can add multiple conditions.
Amazing support, we needed a feature that wasn't on and it was added within a few hours by Aamir.

Head Over Heels - Israel
Israel
February 12, 2022

This app does exactly what it promises to do. The support team is extremely responsive. The big learning curve is understanding the language of the various functions: I wanted to tag all of my brick and mortar customers as such to direct email marketing to them that is more relevant and do the same with my online shoppers. I didn't understand how to do this from the selection of options in the app so I emailed support and had an answer in short order (the answer, btw, to use "app name" with the function "contains" and type in "point of sale" or "online"). This saved me hours of repetitive, menial work.

Brim on Fifth
January 25, 2023

Extremely robust app, able to easily create workflows that reduce the manual work of tagging and picks up all that is missing frim Shopify Flow (which is a lot). Their CX team is quick to respond and created flows for me without me even asking that were exactly what I was looking for.

For Love & Lemons
October 7, 2021

We use this to automatically tag archived products and products that are on sale. Customer support is really quick.

Dutch Mud Men
Netherlands
May 22, 2021

I used this app to help me auto tag wholesale orders and customers so I could segment them in Klaviyo. The customer support was amazing and I highly recommend this app!

Nopalera
December 9, 2021

Excellent app, the support is even better. Don’t hesitate to get this app, it will save you hours of time, and is well worth it!

Conquest Auto Parts
September 7, 2022

Support team is responsive and helpful! A powerful app with lots of conditional settings and logics available, working in real-time

Cully's Yamaha
August 23, 2022

A great solution for detailed tagging requirements and the customer service team are extremely helpful!

Coco & Lola
April 19, 2023

Amazing app but even better customer service. They patiently walked me though all my issues. Very grateful for these guys. The app changes the game!

Mining Syndicate
About 23 hours using the app
July 9, 2021

Super helpful app and support! Made reading our orders easier and faster. quick support was able to add a feature for us.

518 Kitchen