Merchants appreciate this app for its automation of tagging orders, customers, and products, which enhances workflow efficiency. They value its user-friendly interface, custom workflows, and retroactive tagging capabilities. The app is praised for its reliable performance and responsive customer support, which includes adding new features based on merchant requests. It's found useful for customer segmentation, order analysis, and managing large pre-orders. The ability to automatically remove tags based on time or conditions is another beneficial feature. Merchants believe it offers good value for its price.

November 20, 2023

New to Leap Auto Tags. Quick set up and prompt and helpful service from the Leap team (Anto). Managed to set up my tags for the purpose of a Black Friday Sale. This helps me better manage my platform. Thanks for the help and solution to my issue!

BeadsBalzar Beads & Crafts
Cyprus
2 days using the app
January 10, 2024

It's as advertised, it has helped us tag items for promotions and clearance at scale.

Dev Site
2 minutes using the app
September 4, 2023

Auto Tags is absolutely brilliant! Being able to tag both orders and customers is a huge time saver for us, and it's so simple to set up the workflows. Their customer service is also excellent, they respond quickly and solved our request

Prentsmiður
Iceland
Over 2 years using the app
September 13, 2023

Brilliant and really simple to use.

I got stuck on creating a few rules and the help desk was second to none.

Highly recommend.

Barc London
5 months using the app
September 7, 2023

We recently added this App and it has been a huge time saver. A great addition to keep our inventory well organized. The customer support team has been very responsive and they are very knowledgeable. We highly recommend this App without any hesitation.

AlTerra Retail, LLC
About 2 months using the app
August 1, 2023

All tagging aps can be pretty confusing but this is definitely the simplest one i have found! I like how you can test workflows with particular orders. And when I couldn't figure a tag out, I messaged their customer service and they immediately fixed it for me. Highly recommend this ap!

For the Girls Jewelry
Almost 2 years using the app
August 10, 2023

Very useful tag labeling tool, starting at $8/month, $15 package can add 10,000 tags. Products, orders, users can be tagged, optional conditions include product-based variants, and even a sku can be.
Labeling is the basis of all fine-tuned operations, user hierarchy, product hierarchy, order analysis and so on should be used. Strongly recommended.

NianYi
Hong Kong SAR
6 months using the app
February 27, 2024

Great app with great customer support.

INTERNATIONAL CLOTHIERS
February 27, 2024

Brilliant service - super quick and solved the problem instantly! Highly recommend this app :)

Prickly Thistle
February 17, 2024

Great handy app to automate tags easily for pretty much anything. Great fast customer support when needed too.

littlewhimsy