Merchants appreciate this app for its automation of tagging orders, customers, and products, which enhances workflow efficiency. They value its user-friendly interface, custom workflows, and retroactive tagging capabilities. The app is praised for its reliable performance and responsive customer support, which includes adding new features based on merchant requests. It's found useful for customer segmentation, order analysis, and managing large pre-orders. The ability to automatically remove tags based on time or conditions is another beneficial feature. Merchants believe it offers good value for its price.

February 27, 2024

Brilliant service - super quick and solved the problem instantly! Highly recommend this app :)

Prickly Thistle
April 2, 2023

one of the most useful apps we have on the site, and the support has been super useful in helping to solve some issues

Barnstaple Equestrian Supplies
11 months using the app
February 6, 2024

Easy to use app that works great. Support is also amazing.

4Endurance Deutschland
Slovenia
May 4, 2023

Super useful app for analytics and filtering. The best part is customer service who go above and beyond to make sure you will achieve what you need to for your business. They are still helping us daily even though we joined months ago. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

MY MUM MADE IT pty ltd
2 months using the app
September 13, 2023

Really great support from the team. Communicated very clearly, understood my issue and resolved it very quickly.

Case Monkey
1 day using the app
May 9, 2023

Very good tag APP, the customer service is very good, here I would like to commend Digvijay Samir, a very responsible employee, recommend to use this APP, any questions you have can be answered quickly, which is very great!

Kemimoto
Hong Kong SAR
5 months using the app
March 16, 2023

This app has been super helpful for us so far! We use it to see where our daily orders are coming from at a glance, ex. we can just open the orders tab of Shopify and see we've gotten 7 orders from Instagram, 3 from Facebook, etc.

The support team is also wonderful. I had a question about a tagging workflow and they responded within 24 hours with a custom solution they'd made specifically for my purpose.

Check out this app, you won't regret it.

Stimagz
15 days using the app
July 11, 2023

fast feedback.
unbelieveable, they work almost without time zone difference. and they can create workflow actively。

IMOU Store
China
About 2 months using the app
April 7, 2023

Recently added this app and it is a huge time saver. In addition, the support is one of the best I have experienced in the Shopify app world. They were able to create a specific tagging workflow for me that makes keeping my customer base POS locations a breeze. I have since added some other tagging automations that have streamlined many tasks. This should be a core app for any Shopify store.

Luna Chick
3 days using the app
May 8, 2023

If you need an app to automatically tag your orders or customers then look no further because this is the best app for the job! It works great and the development team is always there to help with whatever you need.

ModifyHealth