TagRobot ‑ Automated Tagging

TagRobot ‑ Automated Tagging

by AppRebel

Automatic order and customer tagging, made easy!

Therapy Insights

Elegantly simple solution that helps simplify segments for Klaviyo. If you have customer types who benefit from targeted marketing, this is a great app to implement!

April 25, 2020

Thank you for your review!

Mukama Botanica

I use this app to help automatically tag customers and orders based on custom rules. Such a time saver for our marketing and fulfillment departments. Love it!

Spruce Naturals

I use this app to automate tagging for our orders. Saves us a lot of time and love that you can do bulk tagging as well. Customer service was great too when I had a few questions. Thanks!

Premium eJuice Samples

This app provides amazing value to any Shopify store at a very reasonable price. The developer went out of their way to add new functionality to the app to meet my specific needs and was in constant communication with me every step of the way. Amazing service coupled with an amazingly simple to use app that works like a charm! I highly recommend this app as well as this developer.

Exquisite Stitches

I've been using TagRobot for about 4 months now. I use it to automatically tag orders based upon customer tags. It works great!! Simple and easy to use yet has lots of flexibility.

Hope and Play Shop

I needed to do some additional tagging based on product purchases. I tried a number of other apps, but found this the simplest one, and also loved that when I had a support query for something a little outside the product's scope, the developers replied and enabled me to do what I needed within a couple of days.

Highly recommended.

Swimsuits Just For Us

This app is great for tagging orders and customers. We use this app to tag and segment our customers into groups for targeted email blasts. Developer responds quickly to emails. Would highly recommend!