Tax Rex ‑ US Sales Tax Reports

Automated US State sales tax return reports for your store

From $5/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Banner Image

La Bottega della Nonna

Excellent App and the support is absolutely great. It gives us a constant snapshot of our sales tax collection and the reports are very useful for filing sales tax returns.

Clarksville Hobby Depot LLC

Great app and great support! Helped me figure out some problems, due to my own errors and were very prompt! This app has been what I've needed to help keep all of my nexus concerns in check.
Awesome job!

Apex Chassis Wholesale

Super simple tax report, does the job with no fuss. I HIGHLY recommend this app, and at this price point - you have nothing to lose. Not sure about the review complaining about support, they've been fantastic with our questions resolving taxation nexus, reporting periods etc.

BigTopShirtShop.com

Support is terrible. Asked one question which took 5 days to get a reply. Asked a follow up question and 8 days later, no reply. Burned up my entire trial period waiting to get information but cannot make a determination about whether this app meets our needs with such poor support.

Daniela Corte

I highly recommend this App. It isn't perfect for Massachusetts sales tax but it is GOOD ENOUGH so I could file my returns. And $5 per month is a reasonable cost to avoid messing with Shopify export files. Here is the math you have to do if you are using TaxRex in Massachusetts... Massachusetts requires the gross sales monthly total ( TaxRex calculates total and you just have to subtract tax from it) and non taxable sales total (TaxRex does provide the sales tax collected so it is easy enough to calculate what the non taxable amount was (Gross Sales - (Sales Tax/0.0625)) to get the number Massachusetts needs. Go forth and file your sales tax returns! Thanks TaxRex!

May 3, 2022

Thanks for the wonderful review.
We would like to assist you with the manual work that you are having to do. It will be helpful to you in the future months and all other merchants using our app. We have reached out to you on the email address on our file. If you did not receive it, can you please email us at support@rexific.com

Thanks again. Regards,
Rexific Team

Spooky Cat Press

Time spent using app 1 day

This app makes sales tax calculations really simple and the support team is really responsive! I file for FL where every county has a different rate and this app will save me so much time!

Cymbal House

Great app and assistance for sales taxes. We had a manual sales tax recording system, with this app this will be not necessary.

Whimsy Stamps

This has been a great app for us for calculating all the nexus sales taxes we need to collect and remit each month. The customer support is AWESOME, fast and very helpful. They really care about the customers and want to be sure you are happy with the app. They have made modifications for our store to better track what we needed and did so in 24 hours. They stayed in touch through the process and allowed us to give feedback and additional changes, at zero cost to us. Definitely recommend this app and developer!

Willow Lane Hat Co.

Great time saving app. This app is going to save us hours when filing our taxes. We had a special request to eliminate 2 sales channels from our reports. Customer service replied within minutes and went to work on the back end to accommodate our request. I wish I would have found this app years ago!

Casual Toys

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Doing my quarterly taxes in Florida is brutal. This app cut the time by 300%, easily. Excellent app. The only thing I'd like to see is the county/locale included in the output report...but seriously? It's FREE and it's amazing. Great job guys...thank you for saving me some gray hair.