Tax Rex ‑ US Sales Tax Reports

Tax Rex ‑ US Sales Tax Reports

From $5/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 9, 2023

Very simple app to understand and very thorough! Worth every penny and great support! The only thing that would put it over the top, is the ability to produce all of the numbers in the fields for each state...Meaning, for each month or quarter, it prints out the actual Form and fills in all the numbers automatically.

Gospel Musicians
Time spent using app: 9 months
October 14, 2022

Great app so far during the trial. However I do not have enough sales to justify it quite yet. I will more than likely return

Rejoice In Creation
Time spent using app: 15 days
October 10, 2022

Excellent customer support and very simple to use. Generate accurate Sales Tax reports is very fast and super easy to do!

PROCAM Photo & Video Gear
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 23, 2022

Excellent App and the support is absolutely great. It gives us a constant snapshot of our sales tax collection and the reports are very useful for filing sales tax returns.

La Bottega della Nonna
Time spent using app: 6 days
August 4, 2022

Great app and great support! Helped me figure out some problems, due to my own errors and were very prompt! This app has been what I've needed to help keep all of my nexus concerns in check.
Awesome job!

Clarksville Hobby Depot LLC
Time spent using app: 29 days
July 20, 2022

Super simple tax report, does the job with no fuss. I HIGHLY recommend this app, and at this price point - you have nothing to lose. Not sure about the review complaining about support, they've been fantastic with our questions resolving taxation nexus, reporting periods etc.

Apex Chassis Wholesale
Time spent using app: 7 days
May 27, 2022

Support is terrible. Asked one question which took 5 days to get a reply. Asked a follow up question and 8 days later, no reply. Burned up my entire trial period waiting to get information but cannot make a determination about whether this app meets our needs with such poor support.

BigTopShirtShop.com
Time spent using app: 15 days
May 3, 2022

I highly recommend this App. It isn't perfect for Massachusetts sales tax but it is GOOD ENOUGH so I could file my returns. And $5 per month is a reasonable cost to avoid messing with Shopify export files. Here is the math you have to do if you are using TaxRex in Massachusetts... Massachusetts requires the gross sales monthly total ( TaxRex calculates total and you just have to subtract tax from it) and non taxable sales total (TaxRex does provide the sales tax collected so it is easy enough to calculate what the non taxable amount was (Gross Sales - (Sales Tax/0.0625)) to get the number Massachusetts needs. Go forth and file your sales tax returns! Thanks TaxRex!

Daniela Corte
Rexific Apps replied May 3, 2022

Thanks for the wonderful review.
We would like to assist you with the manual work that you are having to do. It will be helpful to you in the future months and all other merchants using our app. We have reached out to you on the email address on our file. If you did not receive it, can you please email us at support@rexific.com

Thanks again. Regards,
Rexific Team

March 29, 2022

This app makes sales tax calculations really simple and the support team is really responsive! I file for FL where every county has a different rate and this app will save me so much time!

Spooky Cat Press
Time spent using app: 1 day
February 23, 2022

Great app and assistance for sales taxes. We had a manual sales tax recording system, with this app this will be not necessary.

Cymbal House