4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its robust product personalization and print-on-demand features, which are particularly useful for graphic designers. Its affordability and potential to increase sales are also praised. The support team is recognized for their quick and effective assistance with code-related issues and theme adaptations.

February 19, 2024

As a newcomer to Shopify, navigating the ins and outs of setting up my online store has been both exciting and daunting. Thankfully, my experience with Teeinblue has been nothing short of phenomenal, particularly in terms of their unparalleled customer support.

My search for personalization needs got me to the Teeinblue's Shopify store, I was immediately impressed by the sleek design and user-friendly interface. Their product lineup and features attarcted me and made me explore it further.

However, what truly sets Teeinblue apart is their exceptional customer support team. As a newbie, I encountered various challenges in configuring my store and managing my Teeinblue products. Despite these issues not directly relating to Teeinblue's products, the team went above and beyond to assist me every step of the way.

What truly amazed me was their willingness to tackle issues that extended beyond their product line. Their patience, expertise, and dedication to resolving my queries were evident in every interaction. In particular, I must commend Tracy for her invaluable assistance and unwavering support throughout this process.

Not only is Teeinblue's product rock solid and easy to use, but their customer support elevates the entire experience to new heights. I've had the pleasure of working with commendable customer service in the past, but Teeinblue's team surpasses any expectations I had.

In conclusion, if you're seeking a seamless Shopify experience coupled with unparalleled customer support, look no further than Teeinblue. My heartfelt gratitude goes out to the entire Teeinblue team, and especially to Tracy, for their outstanding assistance.

Nijikart.com
India
teeinblue replied February 22, 2024

It is so touching when read your thoughtful review. We share it with the whole team and we take pride in knowing our customers are happy with their store experience.

Any time you need help, you know where to find us!

February 6, 2024

Worst customer support that you can ever imagine.

They only work on hong kong singapore hours so if you're in the US, Europe than this app is not going to work for you.

They will only give you a reply on hong kong singapore hours so you have to wait 1 whole day in order to fix something as little as changing the colors

Vonto.ae
United Arab Emirates
teeinblue replied February 8, 2024

Hi,

On behalf of our team, we are sorry for your disappointment feeling. We truly regret it.

As we always want to bring the best experience to customers and put customer satisfaction as our 1st priority, we value your feedback and will consider it for improvements. Especially, we will try to scale up the support team to cover different time zones in the upcoming time.

We hope for your understanding of our limits. And we wish for an opportunity to serve you better one day.

Edited January 27, 2024

Especially Lucie is doing a great job helping me with questions I have. The app itself is no doubt the best on the market

Oh my Valentine!
Almost 3 years using the app
January 15, 2024

Also ich kann die App nur sehr empfehlen. Der Support ist ein Traum. Es wird immer sehr schnell und effektiv geholfen. Es wird auch ständig an der App gearbeitet. Also besser geht es nicht.
------------------------
I can only highly recommend the app. The support is a dream. They always help very quickly and effectively. They are also constantly working on the app. So it couldn't be better.

Wunsch Designs
10 months using the app
teeinblue replied January 16, 2024

We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us! Any time you need help, you know where to find us ;)

January 17, 2024

As I am in the learning phase of using Tee in Blue, I find the backup chat line and the help I receive invaluable. They are always there to help me sort any issues I may have! Knowing you can seek help if required is the best!

Signature Gift Studio
5 months using the app
teeinblue replied January 19, 2024

Your kind words made our day! We're overjoyed to know that you enjoy and learn so fast with Teeinblue. Anytime you need help, be sure to let us know <3

January 17, 2024

I started using teeinblue 2 months ago and it took me a while to understand the tool. Also because I started with the most complicated products. However, the support team was always there for me and answered my questions. Once you know how it works teeinblue is actually easy to use. It is a great tool for personalized products and the price is good as well. I will keep using teeinblue for my shop.

Isigra
Switzerland
3 months using the app
teeinblue replied January 19, 2024

Thank you for the glowing review! We are grateful for your kind words and are pleased to know that our service has exceeded your expectations < 3 We hope to deliver even more benefits to you in the future.

February 12, 2024

worst app i've encountered, so difficult to use, logic doesnt make sense

Line & Stitch
teeinblue replied February 18, 2024

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your unwanted experience and we take your feedback seriously.

We're constantly working on improvements, and we would like to gather more information about the difficulties you faced. Having said that, it seems to be unfair for us to not have a chance to understand your goal and show you how our App can help.

Our team has reached out to you, we're committed to resolving any concerns and ensuring a more positive experience for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks,

January 19, 2024

Assistenza Tecnica preparatissima...in chat mi hanno risolto un problema di configurazione. TOP

Lol T-shirt
Italy
17 days using the app
teeinblue replied February 22, 2024

Grazie mille per la valutazione positiva. Siamo felici che tu sia felice. Ogni volta che hai bisogno di aiuto, assicurati di farcelo sapere

November 27, 2023

Bin aktuell noch dabei Artworks für meinen Shop zu erstellen, aber ich muss bis hier schon mal sagen, dass der Kundenservice spitze ist! Mir wurde bzw. wird bei jeder noch so kleinen Fragen so schnell und präzise geholfen, das ist Wahnsinn! Bitte weiter machen!

NaroDesigns
3 months using the app
teeinblue replied November 28, 2023

Vielen Dank für die begeisterte Bewertung! Wir danken Ihnen für Ihre freundlichen Worte und freuen uns, dass unser Produkt Ihre Erwartungen übertroffen hat. Danke, daß Sie uns gewählt haben!

November 16, 2023

One word to describe TeeinBlue is Perfect. The whole app is such a great live customisation app and I do enjoy everything in TeeinBlue. I do hope they can give more feature such as product bundle hehe. And another thing, big applause to their support team. I can say they are one of the best (if not the best) support team. They always help me finding solution to every problems that I encountered. The best !

DesignedbySiti
Malaysia
7 months using the app
teeinblue replied January 16, 2024

We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. Your feedback is appreciated, and we will continue to develop more useful features in the upcoming time. Stay tuned!