Teeinblue Product Personalizer

Best Product Personalizer for Print On Demand. Live Preview

From $19/month. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

INFINI.Tee

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 1 year

Ứng dụng thật hay và tuyệt vời. Tôi rất thích nó. Support cũng rất nhiệt tình và nhanh chóng. Thanks team!

August 1, 2022

Cảm ơn bạn rất nhiều!
Mong rằng chúng ta sẽ cùng nhau phát triển hơn nữa trong thời gian tới.

Furhoney

Teeinblue help you get some awesome personalization product for your store. The customer service is really helpful. If you have technical issue, their code developer can even directly live chat with you to resolve your issue! The only thing you need to concern when using this app is that they are in the different time zone with USA, you to need talk with them at your night time but it was pretty common with other app.

July 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. We wish all of your campaigns will blossom in this year-end sale season!!

Customizeaf™

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've used this app for over a year. At first, they just had the basic function, but they heard their customers, and they update a lot of good functions that I love a lot. Their supporter is the best also, always helping me out.

July 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review and your trust in our app.
Let's rock this year-end sales season together!

BeetlePrint

Location Vietnam

This app is great, have a lot of features. I hope this app keeps up the good work and develop more features!

July 28, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad that we can help. We always strive to bring out helpful and powerful features to our users. Stay tuned for our future app updates!

Shirtsclub.de

Location Germany

Very helpfull Team support. They helped me with the first Campaigns and also with some technical issues. The app is easy to use and the video tutorials solve all upcoming questions.

July 26, 2022

Thanks for your kind review. Hope we can help you boost your personalized products in the upcoming peak season.

Mishkeh

Location Australia

I have recently started using Teeinblue and I am loving it. Its a really great app for product personalization. I have seen a few other apps but this one seems to be the best and they don't even charge you till your business kicks off. They have reasonable plans as well. That really impressed me and it shows how confident they are about the success of their app. I'm sold. It's a learning curve at the beginning, you have to watch the tutorial and figure your way around. But you're not alone in this. The support team is FANTASTIC. I appreciate how lovely they are. They are quick to reply and fast in helping you find a solution. The way they explain everything is very easy and their friendly and warm mannerism makes it a pleasurable experience. Good job, well done!

July 14, 2022

Thanks for your fantastic review!
We're glad that our app meets your expectation. Please don't hesitate to contact our support anytime, and stay tuned for upcoming features.

Bordercollied Up

Teeinblue is a great app to set up personalized products. It offers a lot that other apps don't. It took me a while to learn it but they have a wonderful support team that kindly helps me out whenever I need it! I highly recommend this app to anyone who's looking for a great product personalizer. :)

July 14, 2022

Thanks for your recommendation!
We're glad our app and support team can help, and we look forward to growing with you.

Al Fanan Jewellery

Location United Arab Emirates

excellent database and easy to use. separated database for every Single product.i using this app from 6 months

July 12, 2022

Thank you so much for trusting our app.
We'd love to support you for a long time.
Cheers.

Cander Berlin

Location Germany

Great app! Many functionalities! Good support! Fast response times! Everything is fine! No wishes unfulfilled!

July 5, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad that we can help. We hope your store will grow fast with teeinblue.

custom-cruise-gear

Time spent using app About 2 months

EDIT: TeeinBlue has reached out and updated their program to represent accurate colors. I'm really impressed with their response time and initiative. I had difficulty setting this up and switched to the free plan of Customily to see if it was easier. While it was easier to use, I decided to switch back to Tee in Blue because of its existing integrations. I spent the evening finally learning how to publish my own products that I print in house. That was when I realized that the published mockups were all in RGB and not CMYK, and incorrectly represented my artwork, making it look brighter than the print will. I asked if that could be changed in the chat, and I was told, "I am afraid that it is impossible since the color mode for electronic devices and for printing is different so there's no way to adjust it. As you can see, the computer automatically switches the color mode like that so it means it cannot display the printing color mode on electronic devices." However, Customily is able to produce images that match my listings exactly. I hope Customily is able to hurry with their 2.0 because I cannot use a customization feature that not only cannot correctly represent my art, but also says it is impossible to do when another app is able to do it correctly by default.

July 1, 2022

Sorry for any bad experience.
Unfortunately, it's a true fact that monitors can't display CMYK colors. But we're investigating to see if we can resolve the difference in colors in another way. Our development team is waiting for your reply to work with you in this case, hope you can answer soon.
Please rest assured that Teeinblue listens to every feedback, and will find the best solutions for our users.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8