Teeinblue Product Personalizer

Teeinblue Product Personalizer

by teeinblue

Product Customizer for Print On Demand + Live Preview

Inkyproject

It took me a while to get familiar with the concept, but once I mastered it I can say that app is amazing, it is just what I needed. Customer support is above and beyond my expectations. They will always find s solution, and if there is no feature you're looking for, they'll put it in their "upcoming updates" and you'll see it eventually implemented. They keep updating the app and that's what makes me keep using it. Thanks!

July 28, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that teeinblue and our team can help you well with your store. We hope to deliver even more benefits to you in the future.

Jack Jewel

I really like this app. It's such a useful tool. It took me a while to figure it out. But now it seems quite easy to use. I really like how everything is structured, especially product page. It's quite easy for customers to interact with. Support team is very polite and helpful. I'm so delighted to have this app integrated. You've literally met all my expectations. Thank you for your hard work. It's all worth it.

July 28, 2021

Kittenfy

Honestly, this is way more than just an app. You can create you designs, import products and automatically place orders on the main POD suppliers, and create highly converting personalization product pages. The customer service is off the charts. They answered all of our questions even when we were on the free plan. We're happy to pay for it beacuse it genuinely adds value to our business.

July 16, 2021

birthdayshirt.de

Zur App selbst: Unglaublich viele Einstellungsmöglichkeiten und vereinfacht die Arbeit mit Produkten, bei denen man viele Varianten hat extrem! Und dazu noch einfach zu erlernen durch die gute Verlinkung der Hilfstexte und Videos in den einzelnen Abschnitten. Zum Support: Genauso toll wie die App selbst. Gibt es Probleme mit einer anderen App und Teeinblue, wird einem sofort geholfen. Dabei legt das Team auch selbst Hand an und schickt nicht nur Hilfstexte. About the app itself: Incredibly many setting options and makes working with products where you have many variants extremely easy! And it's also easy to learn thanks to the good links to the help texts and videos in the individual sections. Support: Just as great as the app itself. If there are problems with another app and Teeinblue, you will be helped immediately. The team also lends a hand and doesn't just send help texts.

June 29, 2021

Customise it

Good technical support, if you ask for it. I had some issues while testing the app and they helped me with quick fixes

June 28, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that teeinblue and our team can help you well on solving the problems promptly. We hope to see more good results delivered to your store by our application in a near future.

aothuntrend

A great app! I found a way to sell effectively thanks to Teeinblue.
The interface and tools are very easy to use, with fast and enthusiastic support team.

June 15, 2021

mycupify

The App is perfect to build quick customizable products for your website. Also the customer support is awesome and replyed very fast. We had some issues in the last weeks and the support team help us with our problems and tell us, by the way, that we did something wrong with our artworks and that it will not work with the print on demand company we choose. They gave us a manual and it saves us hours and money that we dont waste on wrong test products. Even as a german who loves to complaint, i cant wait anything here :)

June 3, 2021

Jimbeels

I like the frontend and the teeinblue-team implemented everything I asked for within a day. Also the backend is very well done and structured. 5 stars. ☺️

May 27, 2021

flightsouvenirs

Teeinblue customer support is fantastic, fast and accurate. The app is not very easy to understand, you need a little practice but they have also tutorials to guide you. It is great for our customers, they can see their modifications on the print-on-demand product in real time.

May 6, 2021

Juwelda

Actually, I don't write reviews. But the customer service and the app in general are really amazing. As soon as you need help, you get it. Of all the personalisation apps, Teeinblue is definitely the best. With this app, you can add practically any personalised product to your shop that you can think of. There are no limits! I have to thank Teeinblue for the service and the excellent app!

May 4, 2021