Teeinblue Product Personalizer

Teeinblue Product Personalizer | Reviews

by teeinblue

Powerful product personalization options + Live Preview

MEIN BABY SONO

Great App! A lot of options and possibilities to offer personalized products. Great and fast support, solves all problems.

Thanks for your review!
Hope you can start selling with us and getting more sales soon.

Junelli

The best product customizer. Many features and outstanding support. Also always improving and adding new features, even one I requested.

Thanks for your feedback!
We're glad that you love it, hope we can help you even more.

Fussballprints

Die App ist unglaublich! Es ist ein Wahnsinn was man alles damit machen kann. Nach dem Uservideo kommt man schon relativ gut zurecht und für alles andere ist der Support da und hilft wo er kann.

Thanks for your feedback!
Glad that we can help, and hope you're getting more sales with us.

WowWee.ie

The app has endless opportunity but it needs to start working with other apps like Infinite Options and Upsell apps. The products are great but we need to be able to encourage add ons, review and somewhere to write a message. If you can do this I can make so many more of my products work on tee in blue. PLEASE!!!!!

Thanks for your feedback!
We've been working on this issue to make our app compatible with other apps. If you're still interested, please ping us via live chat to learn more.

funny4y

there is a learning curve challenge, but once you understand it, it will satisfy your need, perfect support, there are some cosmetic issues that annoying me but don't affect the whole experience, also I addressed those issues to the developer and they confirm they are working on to solve them, for this reason, I give 4 starts if solved solid 5 starts

September 14, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that teeinblue and our team can help you well with your store. We hope to deliver even more benefits to you in the future.

Hamyso

Enthusiastic support team. Any issues are quickly resolved and supported. Detailed and complete documentation.

September 14, 2021

Landmarc Gifts

I only deliver in UK, and you dont seem to link to any UK based printers. Pity, you seem like exactly what i need

September 10, 2021

Hi there,
In the list of integrated providers, you can try Printify - they have many UK-based printers.
Plus, you don't need to link to a provider to use our app. You can still run a personalized product without a provider, then when having orders, you can download order design or export to csv to fulfill to your provider.
Please reach out to our support team support@teeinblue.com for further instruction.
Best regards.

OurDayinAFrame

I spent $6k on getting custom coding for my site only to find teeinblue 3 months later. Teeinblue blows the custom job I had done out of the park! This is the only app to use if your store sells personalised products. Not to mention the customer support is amazing. 6 Stars

August 26, 2021

artidomo

Wow, what an amazing app. I´ve paid programmer to develop an app for my Babyposers. They aren´t ready after 1 year. Now i used teeinblue and have solved all my requirements in 2 days myself. Absolutly a high potential app with fair conditions and great and fast responding support. It´s sound to well? no, i´ve told it others which are the same opinion.
many many thanks for this universal tool

August 17, 2021

Inkyproject

It took me a while to get familiar with the concept, but once I mastered it I can say that app is amazing, it is just what I needed. Customer support is above and beyond my expectations. They will always find s solution, and if there is no feature you're looking for, they'll put it in their "upcoming updates" and you'll see it eventually implemented. They keep updating the app and that's what makes me keep using it. Thanks!

July 28, 2021