Teeinblue Product Personalizer

Powerful Product Personalizer, Live Preview, API Order Sending

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

funny4y

there is a learning curve challenge, but once you understand it, it will satisfy your need, perfect support, there are some cosmetic issues that annoying me but don't affect the whole experience, also I addressed those issues to the developer and they confirm they are working on to solve them, for this reason, I give 4 starts if solved solid 5 starts

September 14, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that teeinblue and our team can help you well with your store. We hope to deliver even more benefits to you in the future.

Hamyso

Enthusiastic support team. Any issues are quickly resolved and supported. Detailed and complete documentation.

September 14, 2021

Landmarc Gifts

I only deliver in UK, and you dont seem to link to any UK based printers. Pity, you seem like exactly what i need

September 10, 2021

Hi there,
In the list of integrated providers, you can try Printify - they have many UK-based printers.
Plus, you don't need to link to a provider to use our app. You can still run a personalized product without a provider, then when having orders, you can download order design or export to csv to fulfill to your provider.
Please reach out to our support team support@teeinblue.com for further instruction.
Best regards.

OurDayinAFrame

I spent $6k on getting custom coding for my site only to find teeinblue 3 months later. Teeinblue blows the custom job I had done out of the park! This is the only app to use if your store sells personalised products. Not to mention the customer support is amazing. 6 Stars

August 26, 2021

artidomo

Wow, what an amazing app. I´ve paid programmer to develop an app for my Babyposers. They aren´t ready after 1 year. Now i used teeinblue and have solved all my requirements in 2 days myself. Absolutly a high potential app with fair conditions and great and fast responding support. It´s sound to well? no, i´ve told it others which are the same opinion.
many many thanks for this universal tool

August 17, 2021

Inkyproject

It took me a while to get familiar with the concept, but once I mastered it I can say that app is amazing, it is just what I needed. Customer support is above and beyond my expectations. They will always find s solution, and if there is no feature you're looking for, they'll put it in their "upcoming updates" and you'll see it eventually implemented. They keep updating the app and that's what makes me keep using it. Thanks!

July 28, 2021

Jack Jewel

I really like this app. It's such a useful tool. It took me a while to figure it out. But now it seems quite easy to use. I really like how everything is structured, especially product page. It's quite easy for customers to interact with. Support team is very polite and helpful. I'm so delighted to have this app integrated. You've literally met all my expectations. Thank you for your hard work. It's all worth it.

July 28, 2021

Kittenfy

Honestly, this is way more than just an app. You can create you designs, import products and automatically place orders on the main POD suppliers, and create highly converting personalization product pages. The customer service is off the charts. They answered all of our questions even when we were on the free plan. We're happy to pay for it beacuse it genuinely adds value to our business.

July 16, 2021

birthdayshirt.de

Zur App selbst: Unglaublich viele Einstellungsmöglichkeiten und vereinfacht die Arbeit mit Produkten, bei denen man viele Varianten hat extrem! Und dazu noch einfach zu erlernen durch die gute Verlinkung der Hilfstexte und Videos in den einzelnen Abschnitten. Zum Support: Genauso toll wie die App selbst. Gibt es Probleme mit einer anderen App und Teeinblue, wird einem sofort geholfen. Dabei legt das Team auch selbst Hand an und schickt nicht nur Hilfstexte. About the app itself: Incredibly many setting options and makes working with products where you have many variants extremely easy! And it's also easy to learn thanks to the good links to the help texts and videos in the individual sections. Support: Just as great as the app itself. If there are problems with another app and Teeinblue, you will be helped immediately. The team also lends a hand and doesn't just send help texts.

June 29, 2021

Customise it

Good technical support, if you ask for it. I had some issues while testing the app and they helped me with quick fixes

June 28, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that teeinblue and our team can help you well on solving the problems promptly. We hope to see more good results delivered to your store by our application in a near future.