4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its wide range of product customization options, reporting an increase in conversion rates due to the unique shopping experience it provides. The support team is praised for their responsiveness and assistance, even with non-English shops. Despite an initial learning curve, merchants find the app easy to use. Regular updates and affordable pricing plans are also highlighted. It's recommended for those looking to enhance customer satisfaction through personalization.

July 26, 2022

Very helpfull Team support. They helped me with the first Campaigns and also with some technical issues. The app is easy to use and the video tutorials solve all upcoming questions.

Shirtsclub.de
17 days using the app
teeinblue replied July 26, 2022

Thanks for your kind review. Hope we can help you boost your personalized products in the upcoming peak season.

July 13, 2022

I have recently started using Teeinblue and I am loving it. Its a really great app for product personalization. I have seen a few other apps but this one seems to be the best and they don't even charge you till your business kicks off. They have reasonable plans as well. That really impressed me and it shows how confident they are about the success of their app. I'm sold. It's a learning curve at the beginning, you have to watch the tutorial and figure your way around. But you're not alone in this. The support team is FANTASTIC. I appreciate how lovely they are. They are quick to reply and fast in helping you find a solution. The way they explain everything is very easy and their friendly and warm mannerism makes it a pleasurable experience. Good job, well done!

Mishkeh
15 days using the app
teeinblue replied July 14, 2022

Thanks for your fantastic review!
We're glad that our app meets your expectation. Please don't hesitate to contact our support anytime, and stay tuned for upcoming features.

July 5, 2022

Great app! Many functionalities! Good support! Fast response times! Everything is fine! No wishes unfulfilled!

Cander Berlin
7 days using the app
teeinblue replied July 5, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad that we can help. We hope your store will grow fast with teeinblue.

All the best.

January 6, 2023

Very fast and helpful support. All my problems were solved. Thank you! I can only recommend the app

Fourmoment
6 days using the app
teeinblue replied January 8, 2023

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate your enjoyable experience and helping to tell the world about Teeinblue!!

January 31, 2023

Excellent application for to create personalized products and the service if you need help , is very quick and very good for beginners !!

MSKprinter
6 days using the app
teeinblue replied January 31, 2023

We are thrilled that you enjoy our App. Thank you for choosing Teeinblue.
Any time you need help, be sure to let us know! <3

December 10, 2021

I was hoping to use this app to create personlaized mugs and posters but I have to say that my experience has been painful so far. Here are the things I believe are good and the ones I believe needs improving: Good
- Customer support replies next day and they are usually helpfull
- The tool is powerfull and allow you to create different templates which other can`t do
- It has advanced setting that allows you to have a cleaner page for the customer to choose from and allows you to use your own colors so it seems as if the app is part of the website. Things I would like to see improved 1. Not being able to delete artwork after there has been an order completed, so if I wan to change it instead of creating a new one I need to manually delete everything in it to create a new one. 2. Because I cannot delete a certain artwork that has been sold any artworks duplicated from the original cannot be deleted either, even though they didn’t have any sales. If I duplicate something it should not be linked, is like I duplicate a photo in my PC and that photo is forever linked to the original one. The idea of duplicating is being able to get things done more quickly but if it’s going to be linked then I would rather doing everything from scratch for each artwork. 3. Not being able to cancel order that have not been sent to fulfilment. For example, If I client just made an order which I haven’t send to Printiful and changes their mind in one hour and don’t want it anymore, I get that order sitting around forever as unfulfilled because I cannot cancel it which also does not make sense. I understand I can give the client a refund but the order should appear as cancelled instead of forever unfulfilled. 4. When creating an artwork with different templates, if I forget a field or need to make a correction in a name, I need to go to each template in each artwork and correct this manually which is very time consuming. Both photoshop and excel allow me to edit tabs simultaneously so if this could be added in the future to save time and avoid mistakes it would be helpful. Finally I was looking forward to using Teeinblue and it is a good program, but at this point it is very time consuming and difficult to learn. The written instructions do help but are not always clear and don’t have all the scenarios which makes me have to ask via support. Also the customer support time zone does not cover US time zone and cover only until 10:00 am Europe which delays things further when you need to ask something. I hope they do improve with time so I can actually use it for my orders in the future.

Mamita love
teeinblue replied December 14, 2021

Thank you for your review.
We really appreciate your feedback, it'll hep our app's development and constant improvement very much. We'll try to work on your issue one by one and will get back to you for future updates.
Best regards.

February 17, 2023

Sehr gute App für Einsteiger. Es ist Bezahlbar und beinhaltet einen sehr guten Support!

Leider finde ich es ab 350 Bestellungen etwas teuer und mal schauen, wie es ab dann weitergehen soll. Daher der eine Stern abgezogen.

Photohaul
teeinblue replied February 19, 2023

Vielen Dank, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben, die Bewertung zu teilen. Wir schätzen Ihr Geschäft und Ihr Feedback zu unseren Preisen.

Wir sind vielleicht nicht die billigsten oder teuersten auf dem Markt, aber wir versuchen immer, unserer App den größtmöglichen Mehrwert zu verleihen. Und ich hoffe, Sie werden unseren Service in Bezug auf Kundenerfahrung, Funktionen, Geschwindigkeit und persönliche Betreuung angemessen schätzen.

Wann immer Sie Hilfe benötigen, lassen Sie es uns wissen.

Edited September 9, 2021

I only deliver in UK, and you dont seem to link to any UK based printers. Pity, you seem like exactly what i need

Landmarc Gifts
teeinblue replied September 10, 2021

Hi there,
In the list of integrated providers, you can try Printify - they have many UK-based printers.
Plus, you don't need to link to a provider to use our app. You can still run a personalized product without a provider, then when having orders, you can download order design or export to csv to fulfill to your provider.
Please reach out to our support team support@teeinblue.com for further instruction.
Best regards.

June 12, 2022

This app is amazing, like nothing I have ever seen before in Shopify. ONE thing tho. Please allow the customer to change colors of text. Apparently there is no option for this. I had to submit each font in each color I wanted in order to have a color selection. Just please update and add the option to change colors.

Buddies Mat
Mexico
4 months using the app
teeinblue replied June 12, 2022

Hi there,
Thank you so much for your genuine review! Actually, the feature to change text color is under development. We'll release it soon.
Stay tuned for our next update.

Thank you so much.

May 18, 2022

Amazing product and customer service! I asked for their help and they made me a step-by-step video that was super helpful. Such a powerful tool. Thank you!

Thistle and Lace Designs
2 days using the app
teeinblue replied May 18, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad that we can help. We hope your store will grow fast with teeinblue.

All the best