About Elsner ‑ Terms and Conditions
About Terms and Conditions By Elsner
- In order details, you can check when the customer ticked the checkbox.
- Place a terms and conditions check box in the store you want with customized text and link to your T&C page.
About Terms and Conditions Checkbox
Terms and Conditions Checkbox is a one of its kind app that allows store owners to put terms and conditions checkboxes in checkout process their eCommerce stores. In addition to that, the app also offers some outstanding features and benefits to store owners. You don't need to code for it, as it will appear immediately after you install the app. The app also supports all types of themes and devices.
Rich Text Editor
You can design the checkbox text in any manner you like. You can add any types of text that convince users to tick on the checkbox.
Add your links and policies to the text.
Moreover, you can also add multiple links and policies to the checkbox text, including checkout buttons. However, Users must tick the checkbox before using these buttons.
You can add a tailor-made "I agree to the terms and conditions" checkbox to checkout process is done in your store with this app. Here, customers need to tick the checkbox before they go-ahead to take any action. If a customer does not tick on the checkbox, an alert with your customized text will appear on the screen, and the user will not be able to perform the checkout or Buying of product .
- Storeowners can add a customized checkbox for terms and conditions anywhere in the store.
- You can customize the checkbox text, terms and conditions link, and warning message in any language.
- The app supports policies to be added to the checkbox.
- It also supports the Buy It Now buttons.
- If you want to know more about the app and its features, all you need to do is click the "Get Support" button.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
24*7 Free support
Manage Every Text
Mini Cart Support
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.