Terms and conditions by Saio

Terms and conditions by Saio

by Saio

Add terms and conditions checkbox to your store in seconds

SUBPAC

Initially, the app was buggy when using a drawer cart style but the issues cleared up when I switched our cart to page style. I reached out to the developer when I was having issues and I never received a response, had to troubleshoot myself.

The Essential Edit

I purchased this for the ability to use a keyword to determine if the box showed at checkout. People are somehow able to bypass the check box without ticking it which is causing problems for my business. I’m paying for this app, I contacted support and received no response. If people can get around the box it’s a waste of time having it.

June 15, 2019

Hi!
Sorry you rand into this problem. If you contact our support we can help you out asap.
Again we apologize for the inconvenience.

TIARA CONCEPT STORE

I had a issue with my store because the checkboxes donnot appear in the cart page but the client is not able to make a purchase without checking the boxes that dont exist. We use the paid version.
I contacted the support and no response after a couple of days...

Panhellen

Welcome. the application does not work. What could be the problem? This is a very important check box installed. I am urgently asking for help.

soonmama - Дрехи за бременни и кърмещи

App does not show on cart page. It only shows a message as if the checkbox was not selected which stops the shoppers from buying.

March 26, 2019

Hi,

Sorry you rand into this issue - we would like to help you out with your needs.
Please email us at support@saio.io and we will help you asap :)

Thanks
Saio team

Loopdeloop

Great app! Because of EU law, we need to have our TOS on our cart page and this app does just that. We also use their Sale app or our sales, BF ect also just perfect.

Goods

Does what it should - plug n' play app.
We tried some of the others out there, but this one from Saio works for us and our needs.

TorontoCollective

Been using for less the a day and this app just switches on and off at will. It doesn't seem to work at all on mobile phones too.

Hi,

Sorry you has having problems with the app - we have done some major updates to the app over the last few weeks.

If you wanna give it one more go, just email us at support@saio.io and we will set the app up to fits your needs.

Garysvitamincloset

The App stops working without warning, and just shows an error popup message when customers try to check out their order without checking the checkbox; there is no option to allow the customer to NOT check the checkbox.. if they do so, they cannot check out.

Hi,

Email us at support@saio.io and we will set the app up to fits your needs.

Brothers With Glass

On several occasions the app has stopped working, support fixed the issue but it keeps happening. Looking for better options now.

Update: Still dont have a fix or a solution months later. This app still allows some customers to come through without clicking the box. The entire point of this app.

Hi,

Email us at support@saio.io and we will set the app up to fits your needs.

Previous 1 3 4