Announcement Bar ‑ Notify user

Announcement Bar ‑ Notify user

by enormapps

A fully custom announcement bar to display your announcements

Stitch Golf 2

Great app and support help me set up within 30 minutes! Awesome!

Spencer Couture Art

Works perfectly and the support team is AMAZING!!! Definitely Recommend

Flyingwild

Very easy to use and customise and great support with the installation. I intend on using this app a lot for my shop.

Wrapped Personalised Scarves

I spent quite a lot of money developing a website for another brand that we own. Shopify has enabled a comparable product - the key element is not just the ease with putting the site together but it is the SERVICE by Shopify and its App Partners

The Multiple Announcement Bar + Notification Rotator is no exception - I am challenged at the best of times with all things Tech - I needed assistance to Install and Enormapps were so supportive and assisted in setting this App up. Great work!

Venust Jewelry

This is a definite must have apps for all online store. The apps is so powerful and the support team is also very helpful. Thanks enormapps for this great apps. Five stars!

Saundraa1

Another wonderful creation by the team. Always right there for support and prompt reply. I always prefer Enorm. This is the third app I am using from Enorm and they met my expectation. Keep it up!!!! Waiting for your new creations...

Joeydailydeals

Always steller. They are the best!!

The Bandit Queen Jewelry Company

The customer service on this app is amazing! I didn't have to do anything. As soon as I contacted them, they added the app and my announcement to my shop. Very good app to add to your store.

Dealme Shope

Very useful App and very friendly and helpful Team !! The best App service and it free :)

Other Uk

These guys are awesome. Highly recommend partnering!!

Previous 1