by Yo

Customize your order details page with drag-and-drop widgets

Future Kind

Simple and cost effective app. Happy to have come across this. Had my thank you page updated in 15 minutes.

Surface604BikesCA

It seems to be working just fine. No complaints yet. It seems to be working just fine. No complaints yet.

Meaws And Woofs

The thank-you page looks beautiful. Although I don't have sales yet (as I'm not published yet I can see the impact the thank you page will have on my potential customers soon! I loved the easiness of the initial setup and arranging the layout of the widgets. Sooo easy!

MJB Meat Products

It's really easy to use. Hope it is also a free app on shopify. But thank you for this quick access.

Glowiglobs

I love the whole concept of this app! It's such a great idea to be able to customize the thank you page for further contact with your customers. It's so easy to use as well. Love it

Veronica Tordi

Love it. It looks great and very simple to install e set up. I am confident that this app will upgrade my costumers' experience

Lunar Libra

So far so good! Will update as time goes on, but i like that it's affordable and let's me add a spot for frequently asked qustions to manage customers expectations.

Momma's Shop

I think this app is amazing. The thank you page is one of the best places to get your brand message across and this helps us take advantage of that!

Flodoti

Great i like your app, its good to use so i am happy for this app thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks

N25キャビア公式オンラインストア

Great app! this app is very easy to set up and to use if you don't understand English well. just follow the instruction.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9