Customize your order details page with drag-and-drop widgets

$7.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Wrapping International

The App works very Well for my Online Store and for my circumstances. It´s very easy to use and thats Great!

Purus Labs

Customer service was awesome & helped me quickly. The page works well and has made my post purchase experience better for my customers.

QiLifeStore.com

this app is good for shopify thank you page customisation . when it come to thankyou page i used this app form my site.

Purrfect Paw´s

Easy to handle, looks beautiful! All main widgets are included so you can build a great thank you page. It is not fully customizable and also not available in German. It would be great, if you could build the thank you page in other languages so your customers can serve their customer even better.

Fahlo Development

The thank-you page looks beautiful. But there are no option of 2-3 html fields. Only one html field and not customization of shop now options.

Future Kind

Simple and cost effective app. Happy to have come across this. Had my thank you page updated in 15 minutes.

Surface604BikesCA

It seems to be working just fine. No complaints yet. It seems to be working just fine. No complaints yet.

Meaws And Woofs

The thank-you page looks beautiful. Although I don't have sales yet (as I'm not published yet I can see the impact the thank you page will have on my potential customers soon! I loved the easiness of the initial setup and arranging the layout of the widgets. Sooo easy!

MJB Meat Products

It's really easy to use. Hope it is also a free app on shopify. But thank you for this quick access.

Glowiglobs

I love the whole concept of this app! It's such a great idea to be able to customize the thank you page for further contact with your customers. It's so easy to use as well. Love it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9