by Yo

Customize your order details page with drag-and-drop widgets

Pilgrim Travel Store

great love the app. I will recomend it to all the clients that we know that uses shopify. We are so happy

Modern Bath Store

It is my first time and it help me a lot ,very user friendly .I will recommend this app to my friends

Caribbean Local Fashion

I love this app! Customers engage with other things even after the sale. Thank you for allowing HTML!

Wooden Planet

Good app. 10++

Top Nerd Gadgets

It's great because now when people come to my store they can see that this is somebody they can trust!!!

nancyandersonfitness

This is very basic tool but it does the trick! I think it's priced appropriately for it's level of sophistication. We are using it to upsell free trials our spinoff membership site so we are using custom message and button integrations only. I would recommend for people looking to capture additional value on your Thank You Page.

SOLIDNAPKIN

Sadly it does not work. Plain and simple. It just doesn't show up on the Thank You page. It could have something to do with that we are also using Bold, but still, it should work.

Creamtoe B&R

I am on a trial period right now and it is almost over and I feel like I will have to uninstall this app. There is no data provided at all in the dashboard so I don't know whether this app is working or not monitoring customers' behaviors.

Reign Gear

App was easy to install and easy to set up. I am hoping for additional sales with the discount code attached that automatically applies to my returning customers checkout page. Only thing I would add is a timer, but this is not yet available.

smackdiscount

great app. Very useful. Im sure this will generate more sales. easy to install. One of the great apps