by Yo

Customize your order details page with drag-and-drop widgets

SOLIDNAPKIN

Sadly it does not work. Plain and simple. It just doesn't show up on the Thank You page. It could have something to do with that we are also using Bold, but still, it should work.

Creamtoe B&R

I am on a trial period right now and it is almost over and I feel like I will have to uninstall this app. There is no data provided at all in the dashboard so I don't know whether this app is working or not monitoring customers' behaviors.

Reign Gear

App was easy to install and easy to set up. I am hoping for additional sales with the discount code attached that automatically applies to my returning customers checkout page. Only thing I would add is a timer, but this is not yet available.

smackdiscount

great app. Very useful. Im sure this will generate more sales. easy to install. One of the great apps

Grabber

Awesome app!!! I love how the app allows me to engage with my customers. It's also very useful for boosting likes on your FB page!

Goxgo

very good, genial e increible.OMGgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Finewaystoshop

it looks like a good app but i have to explore some more.

Gearfuel

Awesome way to distinguish yourself

www.gearfuel.com (Sports+Outdoors)

Boss Save

Simple to setup a nice thank you note to your customer and it will leave social media links on the customer's order confirmation page also

Casual Sofame