Shop Events Calendar

Shop Events Calendar

Built for Shopify

Reviews (128)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and seamless Shopify integration. They value its flexibility, with three calendar designs and unlimited event management. Its simple integration with Google Calendar and Eventbrite is also praised. Merchants commend the customization options, affordability, and prompt, professional customer service. It's seen as a valuable tool for businesses hosting events, workshops, and classes.

June 14, 2024

I am not the most tech saavy, but this app is easy to use to promote our store's events! We had one little hiccup pre-launch and Luke was quick to respond that he was looking into a solution and had it fixed within the day! Great service!

Inspired New Ulm
11 months using the app
June 27, 2024

I've tried several different calendar apps as our store has many events (1-3 a day) and I'm so happy that I finally found an app that is so easy to use, looks good, is affordable, flexible and connects to eventbrite to make my life easier. The best thing ever though is the support you receive to work through any tweaks necessary! Luke was always so quick to respond and adapted suggestions to the beta product that really made a difference. Highly recommend!

Kuantum Life
21 days using the app
May 22, 2024

The Shop Events Calendar app has been a fantastic addition to our Shopify store. Installation was a breeze – it was significantly easier than other plugins we've used before. The 1-click install feature worked flawlessly, and embedding the calendar was straightforward.

Once installed, we were delighted with how seamlessly it integrated with our store's theme and fonts. The calendar looks beautiful and professional, enhancing our site's overall aesthetic. We love the flexibility of being able to choose from three different calendar designs (original, list, and accordion view) to find the perfect fit for our needs.

On the backend, the app is incredibly user-friendly. Creating and managing events is intuitive, and the ability to create unlimited events and multiple calendars for different locations or event types is a huge plus. We also appreciated the easy integration with our other calendars, making it simple to keep everything in sync.

Overall, the Shop Events Calendar app has exceeded our expectations in terms of ease of use, visual appeal, and functionality. Highly recommended for any Shopify store looking to showcase events, promotions, and more in a stylish, mobile-friendly way.

Safely Self Defense
7 days using the app
May 6, 2024

The Shop Events Calendar is visually and functionally perfect for our website and the shop. We really appreciate the two views - list view on our homepage and calendar view on our calendar page for a bigger picture.

Customer service is also great. We are folks not so web-savvy and or code-savvy and we sometimes struggle with how to add/change things to our Shopify site. The customer service for this app has been responsive and kind and we deeply appreciated their help.

Nellita's Craft
3 months using the app
May 23, 2024

Super helpful and easy calendar app for our shop. We are building a rather busy schedule of community events and this has been very simple for both our events team and customers. The customer service is awesome and we're very happy with our choice.

On Waverly
About 2 months using the app
May 14, 2024

The app is easy to use and efficient.

Luke helped me learn how to embed code into my events to make them look great!

Thanks Luke!

Alpenglow Sports
8 days using the app
April 28, 2024

The app looks much nicer than my macguyvered set up. I like how you can integrate a google calendar with it so you can streamline adding events vs having to do it separately. Plus, their support is helpful if you have any issues. It saves me time, and it looks nice!

Mixed Up Foods
13 days using the app
March 20, 2024

This user-friendly app makes adding a calendar of events onto your website so easy! No coding necessary- just plug in your information and it's formatted into an easy-to-read calendar. We love being able to duplicate events, too, for when we have a weekly series.

FormFloral
About 1 year using the app
June 4, 2024

Everything I was looking for in an app without a bunch of bloat. Branding was removed promptly, everything works as advertised. Luke's down to earth, attentive customer service is an awesome bonus!

CASDANS
5 days using the app
June 14, 2024

Just what I wanted (needed!). A simple but robust calendar app.

Luke and the team have been exceptional in response to my questions and support.

Texas Quiltworks