ThemeWatch ‑ theme backup tool

ThemeWatch ‑ theme backup tool

by NexusMedia OÜ

Automatic theme backup, easy recovery and changes tracker

Excellent-Supply.com

Works beautifully. This app saves my bacon repeatedly! Had tried another backup app (that one was expensive). Then tried a cheapo app that worked OK at first but then it stopped working. ThemeWatch is the best one I've tried so far. The theme change timeline reporting is comprehensi]ve. The price is very fair. Best of all it just works!

Doodlebox

This app seems simple to use. Peace of mind my hard work is backed up, hopefully I won't have to use this, but asurrance is there. Simple is good!

SavonServices

So far the peace of mind has for sure been worth it. Like insurance, you're happy when you need it. Backup tools are the same way so get this one and sleep better knowing your hard work is protected.

Shoe Heros

If you don't have any apps in your store you can skip this tool. Otherwise it is a MUST HAVE tool ! Before I was so afraid to install apps that may break my stores so i had to test install apps on a dummy store first.. wow, am i impressed with the speed , functionality and simplicity of this tool. The price is simply unbeatable and works very well... im so glad i found this tool so i can mess around with any app i want now without having to worry about it breaking anything.

December 23, 2019

Thank you for your review, we really glad you like ThemeWatch!

Joker Media AG - BS24 Shop-Schweiz

A very good and incredibly useful app. For me to work a "MUST HAVE". I could not do without it anymore

bolaehro

Ihre Kommentare können anderen Händlern helfen, zu entscheiden, ob sie diese App verwenden möchten: Aaaalso: das ist eine gute APP !! Super !!

Working Tees

Love this app. It gives me peace of mind to know it's all backed up. If an app messes up your theme, you can restore it immediately. Well worth the small price.