ThisNew

ThisNew

by ThisNew

Focus on print on demand dropshipping services worldwide

Fun Animal Store

Newbie in print on demand, but they have Excellent Customer Service and Good quality. Thank you, Sissie!

Qpet Garden

I tried to use their platform design many times and found it straightforward to use and very convenient. I have bought some of their clothes, Canvas, and shoes; the quality is also excellent, the color is bright, especially the T-shirt, breathable and comfortable. I like it very much!
Mainly thanks to Customer Service Sissie, their professional customer service who has solved many of my problems and is willing to listen to our opinions. I recommend ThisNew.com print-on-demand platform! Five-star praise!

Sacred Surreal

I had the same experience with the spam emails. There is no unsubscribe. It's filling up my inbox. Not cool. Bad signal.

SlayThyName

We tried the app a while back and found it was very unintuitive for our needs (we do personalization). Now we keep getting spam emails from them - we've asked on multiple occasions to please stop emailing us. Every email comes from a different address, so we are unable to block them. If you don't like typical Chinese spam emails, stay away from this app!

Vardise.com

Excellent customer service. Good price and have lots of product options. Apps also quite easy to use!

Tattooed Theory

Fantastic customer service, plenty of products and options to choose from to put my art on! definitely recommend ThisNew!

Fun Fabulous Designs

Excellent quality masks. They take a little longer to arrive but are worth the wait. I have ordered nearly 800 masks from ThisNew and have never had a printing error! They have excellent customer support and my account representative, Lois, is always very helpful!

Temple of HODL

Cheaper items to sell in most categories, seamless integration and helpful patient support staff. Has worked well for me so far.

Lawflares

Llevo poco con la aplicación pero ya hice un pedido y todo correcto y de calidad buena (podría ser mejor pero los precios están bien). Ya la he probado y la comunicación es buena. La recomiendo mucho. Cada vez incluyen más productos y hacen descuentos por pedido.

Pawsome Choice

I can't fault ThisNew, their prices are good, their customer service is quick and responsive (especially via WhatsApp) and they offer good quality, their hooded blankets and canvas are great. Also their Etsy integration is very helpful for me

Previous 1 3