ThisNew

ThisNew

by ThisNew

Focus on print on demand dropshipping services worldwide

Lawflares

Llevo poco con la aplicación pero ya hice un pedido y todo correcto y de calidad buena (podría ser mejor pero los precios están bien). La recomiendo para empezar a personalizar.

Pawsome Choice

I can't fault ThisNew, their prices are good, their customer service is quick and responsive (especially via WhatsApp) and they offer good quality, their hooded blankets and canvas are great. Also their Etsy integration is very helpful for me

Schenart

If there is a negative star I will give negative star. The items coming not as described. It is dishonest thing. And very hard to get return or refund. I will contact my credit card company.

Shop Theta

They are slow don't respond to request and have orders sitting form Feb on our store I only gave a 1 star because it's required they need no stars

Fair Dinkum Fashion

Great company and great prices and variety of product offerings, thanks to Lois, my account manager whos very helpful. I plan to use ThisNew alot in the future

Celtic Art Store / Ravensdaughter Designs

ThisNew is FANTASTIC!
There are several things I look for with a print-on-demand vendor.
1) Good Products
2) Timely Delivery
3) Great Communication
ThisNew does all three. Yes, they are in China, but their delivers times have been very accurate to the United States, Canada and Europe. Yes, I need to stay up late to speak with them, but they respond quickly on WhatsApp, and answer all of my questions.
Their products are very good quality, and I plan on expanding my SKUs with them.

1hundred clothing

I've been using this app for about a year now and I must say it's a awesome app! They've definitely help my business grow! If you're looking for a app to help take your business to the next level thisnew is the way to go! Thank you thisnew!

Cubros Marketing

This app is very helpful. If you want to start your own P.O.D. business, this platform is highly recommended. I will use this app again for my new store.

Cat Caboodle

Great support!! I really like working with them! You can communicate with them through whatsapp if you have any problems. They are always making improvements. You can customize anything you can imagine to shoes to face masks.

LILYPUPI

ThisNew provides a very good platform for sellers. They have a web design app that is directly web-based and can be imported into the store immediately, which is great. Moreover, the support staff here work very professionally and quickly.

Previous 1