4.7
December 11, 2023

Thunder Page Speed has helped me so much in achieving a super fast site with high quality images and minification. But more than that, the customer service is so good! When I had an issue (that I caused myself) with my site serving the wrong sized images, Georgi came to the resuce and corrected the code not only back to the way it was, but better, as Shopify was showing pixelated images, however Georgi made it show much better quaslity ones. Would highly recommend.

TOFF Walls
10 months using the app
December 12, 2023

Very helpful and supportive team/tool. This app works great for updating your website to improve performance and track changes over time.

SAMi - The Sleep Activity Monitor
About 2 months using the app
November 26, 2023

Georgi is amazing! This app has helped us optimise our store speed so quickly. It is so easy to use, I love it backs up an old theme incase something goes wrong. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to help optimise their store without having to pay for an outsource to do it.

Shutters & Blinds Direct
About 1 month using the app
November 21, 2023

The best app for page speed optimizer он тхе маркет. I tried all the apps on the market and things always got worse. Here, with just a click of a button, I raised my site speed twice. It was down to under 40, now it's up to 79!
Congratulations to the team and admiration for the amazing support.

д-р Симеон Маджаров
Bulgaria
12 days using the app
November 2, 2023

My site was running dirt slow, mobile users were jumping ship before my page loaded. I think my speed was around 14 before I started uninstalling apps. I was scrambling to find something and thankfully this app made a huge difference right away. George was willing to jump in and really supercharged it for me on top of that. He got it up to 72! I'm seriously happy. Thanks so much!!

Summoner's Trove
3 months using the app
January 17, 2024

This app is really great and the best part is its support team which responds so quickly and always with positive response.

Waaria Trends
India
12 days using the app
December 6, 2023

The app is very useful and the support is exceptional. Excellent value for money for an important pillar of your e-commerce business.

Maltashopper.com
Malta
16 days using the app
November 27, 2023

Amazing customer service, I was desperate and they helped me so much

Magiko
Italy
6 months using the app
December 7, 2023

This app has significantly sped up our shop's speed. It's incredibly user-friendly, And easy to use. Highly recommend for boosting shop speed!

Wal-beschoeiing.nl
Netherlands
2 days using the app
November 14, 2023

The overall experience was very good I really appreciated the work which the developers has done and also the support team I quite good. Highly recommended app for speed optimization.

Airth