Tik Tok Feed: Shop TikTok Feed

Shop TikTok Feed. Social Proof, Engage Shoppers & Sell More

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Tiktok feed

REAL Accessories

Time spent using app About 1 month

I really enjoy the app that show my tiktok feeds in my store and make shopable content! Their support team is very professional !

ComfortShark

Time spent using app About 20 hours

I love this app. I get to showcase my stores TikTok posts on my site all for free. Definitely recommend :)

Happimess

Location Hong Kong SAR

Easy to install and works well! Responsive support team helped with set-up questions and love how new tiktok posts automatically sync.

July 15, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to know that you are enjoying using TikTok feed. We wish you all the success in your business :)

Rezolvi.ro

Location Romania

Super useful app! They help me and supported me in getting the widget on Page Fly LP. Is working amazing !

Imperial Candles

Time spent using app 1 day

We had a small problem setting things up ( becuase a problem on our side) and the team was very helpful. Great app!

Talons Nail Supply

Time spent using app About 1 month

Works great and I love that you can customize the widget. Looking for a simple way to add TikTok videos to your website, then get this!

JGH Rehab

I contacted the help team concerning a problem I was having, and within no time, I was back up and online! Great Service and support!!

niahugo.petstore

Location Slovenia

I use this app on my store and it is very helpful! Something did not work and the support resolved my problem very quickly and effective. 100 % recommend.

Majin Clothing

Great app! If your brand uses TikTok for marketing this will give anyone who visits your site an informative/esthetic view of your product. Had a tiny issue while using on our site and the dev fixed it immediately. App does what it suppose to.

March 21, 2022

Jewelry Bubble

This is a fantastic TikTok feed app that is both simple to use and easy to install. My TikTok feed appears beautifully on my homepage. I highly recommend it. The support team is courteous and very helpful.

March 21, 2022