Timer Panda ‑ Countdown Timer

Timer Panda ‑ Countdown Timer

by Panda Apps

urgency makes your sell more

Zana Horse

I had issue with timer style 2 in my theme. I had contacted app support and sent him screenshot of issue. Now this looks good. thanks for prompt reply.

My Gift Fix

Everything working fine. I had some query regarding timer and I have invited him for staff account. Timer Panda has taken care him self and setup timer for my store. Thanks for quick response.

Collectiblenation

I recently installed timer but it's not showing up on my product page. I have contact support and very fast response. i'm really grateful for this app! Thank You!

Geek Univers

Fantastic app and great customer support! All works perfectly

Blazertique

Works Perfectly. I've been looking for this for a while. It took no time at all to get set up (t know if this app is available off Shopify but I would definitely recommend all stores to use this app.

Www Redhere Com

Awesome, Great customer support! Very easily setup. Look like helping in business.

Zoosurf

This is fantastic App. I've been using this app for a while. It took no time at all to get set it up -already increased sales in my shop (amazing change)
-customer service is very good.

Farlows Lane

Just started by using FREE trial but I loved how easy it was to set up, well organised and easy to understand! Looks timer awesome than others available apps. Appreciating to developer. You are BEST.

Cityofdeals

Excellent Customer Service, Had issues with timer style, I have contacted him and problems were solved. Very fast response and they are always active. Very easy to customize timer. Love this App!
Highly recommended!

Andersons Themes And Dreams 2

Amazing apps! It's looks like what we need. Hope this will increase my sales. Thanks!