Timer Plus ‑ Countdown

Timer Plus ‑ Countdown

by Hektor Commerce

The most customizable countdown timer to increase sales

Easy-Bump

Avoid like plague unless you wish to ruin your shop for only 4,99$ per month. The timer changes to a random value every single day and tanked my sales. I reported the issue the 27th of november and they said that they will look into it, NOTHING has been done to fix it in 3 months despite dozens of email.

My Special Gear

This app has really helped to provide a sense of urgency and assurance to potential new customers, especially since my store is new.

Techs & Tricks

Amazing App!!!!!!! I really like how easy it works!!!!!! I definitely recommend this app to everyone..

Trendy Jewels

this is a must have for all online Shopify busy to do store with some good automation for your online business

TODAY-STYLES

but it takes so long to active it whu that it shouldnt do that other than that i really love it ................................................................

HotScene

The timer never shows up even after everything is checked an activated. I would reset the timer and it still would not work.

Modeeg

This app helped me a lot, thank you.

Yalmeh Naturals

This app is the worst app that you can install on your store.Do not waste your time as well as money

Healthwealthfoundations

Yes, I would use it again and recommend this to my friends. This is the app I wanted. But sometimes I experienced slowdowns with its performance.

Zzz Bears

Super easy to use and it looks great! Needed the timer to be moved up a bit and customer support installed the code for me. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8