Timer Plus ‑ Countdown Timer

Timer Plus ‑ Countdown Timer

by Hektor Commerce

The most customizable countdown timer to increase sales

AnkaraQueen

Remove the annoying feedback request bar and I might consider giving this great app 5 stars. Its very annoying!

July 16, 2019

Hello,

Well, I'm glad you had a great experience with the rest of the app! We placed the feedback bar at the very bottom of the app to purposely not be intrusive.

It's really important to us to hear your feedback which is why it's there. I'll take note of your feedback and consult our team to see if there are any improvements we can make to how it's set up.

Lastly, please reach out to us at support@hektorcommerce.com if there is any further feedback or if we can do anything to help you grow your store.

BARCURDESIGN

this app Work very well. timer is so simple and not affect the speed of website. I prefer this app to everyone

Forbidden Fruit and You

Just installed and seems really user friendly and does everything that I need it to do. Definitely recommend and can't wait to see the results.

July 8, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! Let us know if you need any help along the way. We're excited to see your results too...

Florida Trendz

love it it seem to have help me sale more products i recommend getting this app for all your stores

Jenzys

This app did not display on our site. They did have instructions on how to manually insert the code, but seriously....way to time consuming to do that we just are looking for an app that works correctly. Glad to see others had positive experiences but we did not.

April 30, 2019

I'm really sorry you had issues with your install. I've tried to contact you a couple times to help you so please let me know if I can be of any help.

We are always happy to do custom installation and setup for any of our merchants.

Some themes are unique and don't automatically work upon install, which is why we have the manual installation instructions for those cases. Again, we're happy to do all of the installation for you. It's a really quick fix and actually helps us create extra rules in our app to be compatible with more themes.

In the future, just reach out to us at support@hektorcommerce.com and we will quickly help get you set up.

Lifestyle To Love

What a GREAT customer service! Really great! great app and great service. You have a lifetime client for this beautiful app. they react fast and on point. They deliver even more.. i always want quick answer and they provided me with the best service and customize the countdown time to my liking. Great job guys .. i could recommend it to everyone in ECOM... try you won't regret it..This countdown timer have increased my sales with up to 70%. By the way you can customize this app totally to your liking and is easy to use.... thank you all for the great service and if i need anything i hope i get the best service i have AGAIn for you guys..

Envirobaby

Excellent, easy to install app. Easily customisable to my store. Now have to wait and see if the urgency created leads to more conversions!

welpgadgets

I used this app it is really great and easy to use. Looking for an app that is just install and use

CMShope

toppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Shiloh ONLINE Store

From once a day without Tiner Plus our order is none or 1 per day. When we use Timer Plus-Countdown we experience a sales increase and consistent everyday. Now with Timer Plus countdown I
have min order of 10 and more for almost 5 days.Thanks for the timer plus I think it helps a lot in boosting may sales. I'm soooo excited and always looking forward everyday.Expecting more sales and I'm enjoying my ecommerce. Thanks a lot Timer plus we highly recommend this app.God speed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10