Timer Plus ‑ Countdown

Timer Plus ‑ Countdown

by ShopClimb

A fully customizable timer to increase your sales

Shiloh ONLINE Store

From once a day without Tiner Plus our order is none or 1 per day. When we use Timer Plus-Countdown we experience a sales increase and consistent everyday. Now with Timer Plus countdown I
have min order of 10 and more for almost 5 days.Thanks for the timer plus I think it helps a lot in boosting may sales. I'm soooo excited and always looking forward everyday.Expecting more sales and I'm enjoying my ecommerce. Thanks a lot Timer plus we highly recommend this app.God speed.

DeltaDancewear

so far so good, hopefully it adds what I am looking for on my store. for now I give it 5 stars since it does what I need

KuuLux

I used this app and it is very easy use, working well and You can translate hurry up text to your shop language if your store is not in english

Easy-Bump

Amazing plugin and helpful support, best timer out there and on top of that the team is very active, I recommend!

March 6, 2019

Thanks for being so great to work with! We love having your feedback and product ideas.

My Special Gear

This app has really helped to provide a sense of urgency and assurance to potential new customers, especially since my store is new.

Techs & Tricks

Amazing App!!!!!!! I really like how easy it works!!!!!! I definitely recommend this app to everyone..

TODAY-STYLES

but it takes so long to active it whu that it shouldnt do that other than that i really love it ................................................................

HotScene

The timer never shows up even after everything is checked an activated. I would reset the timer and it still would not work.

March 6, 2019

Sorry it didn't show up on your store. At times certain themes have trouble picking up the badges. Feel free to reach out to us and we would be happy to do the installation for you to get it set up just like you would like.

Modeeg

This app helped me a lot, thank you.

Yalmeh Naturals

This app is the worst app that you can install on your store.Do not waste your time as well as money