Timer Plus ‑ Countdown

Timer Plus ‑ Countdown

by ShopClimb

A fully customizable timer to increase your sales

Greatproductstoyou

Great app.. have seen an increase in cart conversions.... useful tool to have..
works well... https://greatproductstoyou.com/
M@rK. ....

Epiccooking

The price is great and the app is easy to use. It is a basic count down timer but it is customizable which is nice. You can set it for random times or select the actual time for a sale. You can also change colors and a few other options.

Easy Baking Tools

I like how easy this app is to use and the way you can change the size of it just by changing the size of the font. Will definitely continue using it.

Blinkwiz

I tried this app for a trial period and canceled it. But some how I was changed in my monthly bill. I was asked my Shopify to contact the app dev for a refund. They take 7 days to reply me back. *NOTE* "You get your refund with in 7 days of the billing, if you are late you will lose your money."

This app dev will take more than 7 days to reply as they do not want to refund the money and scam people out here. Be careful and Best of luck for your store. There are better app out there.

The Magic Crystal

This was extremely easy to set up and use. I like how flexible it is.

Elikko

Super APP and the customer service is super awesome. Solved my issue very fast.

Ouideals

So easy to use ! i like it ! Help to make more sales !

Shopy Deals Fr

it's not working but i love this app! I hope to be fix quickly! I want to sell more

Breloque For You

it doesn´t work today on 07.08.2017 !!!!

Normaly is super!

Free To 30

nice app, but I would like to have a feature, when timer can be applied to all products automatically.