Merchants highly recommend this app for structuring and simplifying product information. They appreciate its automation, easy customization, and compatibility with custom themes. The shared product tabs feature, allowing bulk customization for specific collections, is particularly praised. The app is noted for its clean look, efficient operation, and enhancing the professional appearance of a store. It's easy to install, set up, and use, with customizable templates and good functionalities. Exceptional customer support, particularly the swift, professional service and willingness to fix setup errors, is a major highlight for merchants.

December 29, 2023

Great app for product tabs. Excellent customer support. Would highly recommend for businesses

Selia
1 day using the app
February 9, 2024

Greta APP & support! Quick response to questions I had with setting up my product tabs! 10 out of 10!

PolyGlide Ice
About 2 hours using the app
November 21, 2023

Great service and help from the customer team as always!!!

Primecoffeesuppliers
7 months using the app
December 8, 2023

Sehr gute App mit schönem Design. Die Reiter lassen sich sehr schön und individuell gestalten. Funktioniert zuverlässig und ist sehr einfach in der Bedienung. Der Support reagiert sehr schnell auf Fragen und hilft kompetent und freundlich. Top Service, sehr empfehlenswert!

THE GOOD BOX
Switzerland
15 days using the app
February 26, 2024

Viks Quick and helpful

BioHackSolutions
December 2, 2023

Great quick help from service support, helped me relocate the tabs for what I needed

American Industrial Direct
27 days using the app
February 15, 2024

Perfect for what I need. Makes my product pages look much neater and i am able to add the information I need. I initially had some difficulty setting up but the help I received was prompt and sorted within minutes.

Raw Feeding Dagenham
February 29, 2024

Dès le démarrage de l'application j'ai eu besoin d'aide et le SAV a été très réactif et performant. Il ont fait la manipulation à ma place et on permis d'avoir mes onglets à la bonne place.
Merci VIK

Filautia
France
41 minutes using the app
February 4, 2024

Amazing customer service. Helped me set up the app with my custom theme. Fast and responsive!

Solssentials
34 minutes using the app
January 17, 2024

Simple et efficient, Vik from the customer services helped me well. Work well !

Solstice et Mineraux