Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to simplify and organize product information. It's praised for its automation, customization, and quick setup process. Many appreciate its value for money and ease of use, noting it improves website performance and gives product pages a professional look. It's compatible with various Shopify and custom themes. The customer support is consistently described as helpful and responsive. The app is also ideal for beginners due to its user-friendly interface and supportive team.

February 29, 2024

Dès le démarrage de l'application j'ai eu besoin d'aide et le SAV a été très réactif et performant. Il ont fait la manipulation à ma place et on permis d'avoir mes onglets à la bonne place.
Merci VIK

Filautia
France
41 minutes using the app
November 13, 2023

Really great app and excellent support in accommodating special features not original to the app. They work fast and efficiently and have a great understanding of what we are trying to accomplish. Great team!

Mobility Angel
19 days using the app
November 13, 2023

Looks great and easy to get going with a little help. Excellent customer service helped me with one setting that was hiding it and they helped late at night so I was'nt having to wait and could keep working. Great pricing on this app vs others.

LuvNailz
About 6 hours using the app
February 26, 2024

Viks Quick and helpful

BioHackSolutions
About 1 hour using the app
December 8, 2023

Sehr gute App mit schönem Design. Die Reiter lassen sich sehr schön und individuell gestalten. Funktioniert zuverlässig und ist sehr einfach in der Bedienung. Der Support reagiert sehr schnell auf Fragen und hilft kompetent und freundlich. Top Service, sehr empfehlenswert!

THE GOOD BOX
Switzerland
15 days using the app
October 12, 2023

Super helpful support staff helped improve the performance of our app without compromising on performance of our website.

Solenco South Africa
South Africa
2 months using the app
November 21, 2023

Works as described, customer support is FAST and FRIENDLY and fixes any issues immediately. Highly recommend!

Shop Brave Planet
1 day using the app
May 10, 2023

I recently had the pleasure of working with Vik from TinyTabs to have their app installed on my Shopify store. At first, I encountered some issues with the app not working as intended. However, what followed next truly exceeded my expectations and demonstrated exceptional customer service.

Despite the fact that it was after hours, Vik went above and beyond to assist me, even getting out of bed to help resolve the issue. His dedication to providing an outstanding customer experience was evident throughout the entire process. With his timely and professional support, the TinyTabs app was up and running smoothly in no time. I would highly recommend TinyTabs and Vik to any fellow Shopify store owner. Not only is their product an excellent enhancement for your site, but their customer service is truly unparalleled. Thanks Vik !

Skanski
Belgium
4 months using the app
May 31, 2023

Does exactly what it says. Easy to use. Made my life easier. Chat support is really helpful as well. Helped me with one of the issue I had.

Ruff Toys
7 months using the app
August 26, 2023

I am sitting here trying to find additional words or descriptions to tell people how well the app is and how amazing Vik was with support. The other reviews pretty much cover it all. Is the app amazing, provide a super clean look, and operate efficiently- 100%. Does Vik literally go out of his way to make sure everything is working correctly and even fix a setup error I personally caused due to my misunderstanding - 150%. Perfect app with outstanding customer support!!!

CaseSwagger