Reviews (97)

4.7
May 22, 2024

Laxman was very helpful helping us verify our email and configure our first email. Great customer service

Ignite the light / Alberta Laser Engraving
26 days using the app
March 4, 2024

I just started this app today, but if it is as good as their customer service, I know I made the right decision. Rahul their customer agent was so helpful, kind and patient with me today that he should get a raise.

Great job Rahul and Tiny Email for hiring him.

Blue Moon Vintage Mercantile
About 1 month using the app
April 26, 2024

Tiny Mail has blown me away, and Laxman from the onboarding team deserves a shoutout. He's been incredible, patiently guiding us through everything. I can't help but feel excited about the incredible user experience waiting just around the corner as I dive deeper into operations.

Magicleaf
1 day using the app
February 27, 2024

Very Good Personalized support from Rahul Dadhich from Tiny Email and the complete ease of the product say a lot about Tiny Email & its quality!

Definitely recommend this app to fellow Shopify-ers

BitBurry
2 months using the app
April 1, 2024

Very easy to set up and start emailing. I am very pleased. Thank you for this app!

Angelic Jewelry
6 days using the app
March 5, 2024

Switching over and loving the support. Coding the coupon was a little challenging. Wish there was an easier way to do it, still looking to explore the other features and opportunities to grow with Tinyemail.

The Madinah Exchange
6 days using the app
March 25, 2024

i would recommend tiny mail its very user freindly and easy to use.

Ratchett Gear
12 days using the app
February 7, 2024

I found tiny email marketing very useful, UI is also very comfortable and easy to use. Laxman helped in navigating the application briefly. Overall experience is very good.

Aethicz Biolife
2 months using the app
tinyEmail® replied February 13, 2024

Hey Aethicz Biolife,

Happy to see your review! Glad you love tinyEmail's comfy UI and support heroe's help.
Keep sending stellar campaigns! We're here to support your email magic. ✨

Best,
Team tinyEmail

April 3, 2024

Love the flexibility and professional look I can achieve

The Flower Crate
New Zealand
8 days using the app
April 13, 2024

Laxman was extremely helpful in getting my account setup and gave me a walkthrough of all the features! Very patient, professional and knowledgeable! There are a lot of features to explore so I'm on my way :-)

Mr Obtuse Mugs & Stuff