4.7
January 30, 2024

Laxman helped us easily to shift our pre planned to free. Customer support was great.

Budget Salon Supplies Retail
About 1 year using the app
tinyEmail® replied February 13, 2024

Dear Budget Salon Supplies Retail,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!
We're so happy to hear that our customer support exceeded your expectations.

We value your feedback and are always looking for ways to improve. Knowing you're enjoying tinyEmail, we're confident it will provide you with the tools you need to create engaging email campaigns.

Should you have any questions or require further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help you achieve your email marketing goals.

Thank you again for choosing tinyEmail, and we wish you continued success!

December 22, 2023

I'm new to shopify and tinyemail, and i wasn't looking to add yet another shopify app fee to my business' budget. I'm giving this a 5 star for being free and relatively simple to set up. I plan on sending out my first campaign next week, so we'll see how that goes.

m.a.b.e.l.
4 days using the app
December 10, 2023

I truly believe that Laxman's expertise and support have been instrumental in the success of my tinyEmail marketing efforts. Thanks to him, I have been able to understand the TinyEmail app throughout, and I hope this app will help me increase engagement, and achieve significant results with my audience.

Mall95store
India
About 1 month using the app
January 14, 2024

I get really good help.

Tushar, helped me directly and solved my problems.

Really good support!

Elegancar
Germany
About 1 month using the app
tinyEmail® replied January 28, 2024

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience with us. Your comprehensive review truly brightened our day!

We're overjoyed to learn that our customer success team could assist you effectively, ensuring you received the support you needed. At tinyEmail, we prioritize customer satisfaction, and it's wonderful to know that we could contribute to a positive experience for you.

We're committed to maintaining the same level of excellence in serving you in the future. Should you have any additional details to share or if there's anything else you need assistance with, don't hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 customer support line.

November 1, 2023

TinyEmail excels at executing email campaigns and boasts an exceptional support team. However, the current automation features are limited. I'm looking forward to seeing enhancements in this area soon.

Snoozify Pet
3 months using the app
January 17, 2024

Aprecio a tinyEmail para as minhas necessidades de marketing por e-mail, especialmente a oferta gratuita para os utilizadores do Shopify.

Um grande obrigado ao "Laxman" por me ter guiado através da aplicação e ajudado a lançar a minha primeira campanha

- uma experiência fantástica!

LyxButik
Portugal
9 days using the app
tinyEmail® replied January 29, 2024

Hi LyxButik,

Big thanks for your glowing tinyEmail review!
We're thrilled our support team nudged you in the right direction for your first campaign. 🚀

Your shoutout lights up our day and brings a smile to the team! 😊
We're excited about your appreciation for our Shopify freebie, simplifying email marketing.

Your review stands out on the Shopify App Store, introducing others to the enchantment of TinyEmail. Thanks for being part of our journey!

Have any cool ideas or whimsical features you'd fancy? Drop us a line—we're all ears for your tinyEmail adventures!

Happy emailing and stay wonderfully awesome! ✨

Best,

January 14, 2024

Für eine kostenlose App bringt sie alles mit, was ich für mein E-Mail-Marketing benötige. Auch die Hilfeseiten sind bei der Einrichtung von Voreinstellungen und E-Mails super hilfreich.

Yvi'S Creativity Corner
Germany
2 days using the app
tinyEmail® replied January 28, 2024

We want to express our sincere gratitude for the fantastic 5-star review you recently shared with us! Your feedback truly means the world to the entire team here.

We're thrilled to hear that you find our free app comprehensive and well-equipped for your email marketing needs. Knowing that our help pages have been super helpful in guiding you through preferences and email setup is incredibly rewarding.

At tinyEmail, customer satisfaction is our priority, and we're thrilled that we could make your experience a positive one.

Thank you for choosing us, and we look forward to serving you with the same level of excellence in the future. If you have any additional information, please feel free to contact our 24/7 customer support line.

October 7, 2023

TinyEmail is perfect for sending email campaigns. The support team is very helpful as well. Whilst at the moment the automation is minimal, I do hope this will improve soon.

Bubs Kingdom
4 months using the app
January 3, 2024

Great app, highly recommended. Very excited to have found this app.

Have A Nice Journey
1 day using the app
tinyEmail® replied January 31, 2024

Hi ""Have A Nice Journey,""

A huge shoutout for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app great and highly recommend it. Your excitement has us over the moon!

If there's anything specific you love about the app or if you have suggestions for improvement, feel free to share. We're here to make your app journey awesome!

And remember, feel free to reach out to our 24/7 support if you ever need assistance.

Cheers!

January 7, 2024

Easy to get started and use.

Muttzworth
5 days using the app
tinyEmail® replied January 31, 2024

Hey Muttzworth,

Big thanks for your paws-itively awesome feedback! We're thrilled to hear that getting started with us was a breeze for you.

Your simplicity-loving spirit fuels our drive! If there's ever anything you'd like to see or if you have any questions down the line, just give us a bark.

Here's to easy beginnings and wagging tails!

Cheers!