4.7
March 12, 2024

So far, Tiny email has been easy to use and with the help of Laxman, onboarding was quick and smooth sailing.

Kitchen Hub Shop
Trinidad & Tobago
About 10 hours using the app
December 22, 2023

I'm new to shopify and tinyemail, and i wasn't looking to add yet another shopify app fee to my business' budget. I'm giving this a 5 star for being free and relatively simple to set up. I plan on sending out my first campaign next week, so we'll see how that goes.

m.a.b.e.l.
4 days using the app
April 13, 2024

Laxman was extremely helpful in getting my account setup and gave me a walkthrough of all the features! Very patient, professional and knowledgeable! There are a lot of features to explore so I'm on my way :-)

Mr Obtuse Mugs & Stuff
About 2 hours using the app
December 10, 2023

I truly believe that Laxman's expertise and support have been instrumental in the success of my tinyEmail marketing efforts. Thanks to him, I have been able to understand the TinyEmail app throughout, and I hope this app will help me increase engagement, and achieve significant results with my audience.

Mall95store
India
January 17, 2024

Aprecio a tinyEmail para as minhas necessidades de marketing por e-mail, especialmente a oferta gratuita para os utilizadores do Shopify.

Um grande obrigado ao "Laxman" por me ter guiado através da aplicação e ajudado a lançar a minha primeira campanha

- uma experiência fantástica!

LyxButik
Portugal
9 days using the app
tinyEmail® replied January 29, 2024

Hi LyxButik,

Big thanks for your glowing tinyEmail review!
We're thrilled our support team nudged you in the right direction for your first campaign. 🚀

Your shoutout lights up our day and brings a smile to the team! 😊
We're excited about your appreciation for our Shopify freebie, simplifying email marketing.

Your review stands out on the Shopify App Store, introducing others to the enchantment of TinyEmail. Thanks for being part of our journey!

Have any cool ideas or whimsical features you'd fancy? Drop us a line—we're all ears for your tinyEmail adventures!

Happy emailing and stay wonderfully awesome! ✨

Best,

January 20, 2024

RUCHI IS VERY HELP FULL AND DO CREATIVE WORK

SUKH CHAIN
Pakistan

Hi Sukh Chain,

Big thanks for your kind words! Our support team is pumped to be part of your email journey.
Your excitement keeps us going. Got any ideas or features you'd love to see? We're all ears!

And remember, feel free to reach out to our 24/7 support at
647-424-3370 or chat with us using the bubble at the bottom right.

Keep rocking the email world! 🚀📧

Cheers!

January 14, 2024

Für eine kostenlose App bringt sie alles mit, was ich für mein E-Mail-Marketing benötige. Auch die Hilfeseiten sind bei der Einrichtung von Voreinstellungen und E-Mails super hilfreich.

Yvi'S Creativity Corner
Germany
2 days using the app
tinyEmail® replied January 28, 2024

We want to express our sincere gratitude for the fantastic 5-star review you recently shared with us! Your feedback truly means the world to the entire team here.

We're thrilled to hear that you find our free app comprehensive and well-equipped for your email marketing needs. Knowing that our help pages have been super helpful in guiding you through preferences and email setup is incredibly rewarding.

At tinyEmail, customer satisfaction is our priority, and we're thrilled that we could make your experience a positive one.

Thank you for choosing us, and we look forward to serving you with the same level of excellence in the future. If you have any additional information, please feel free to contact our 24/7 customer support line.

Edited January 19, 2024

Ruchi was helpful and patient in resolving my issue.

Jetveli
India

Hi Jetveli,

Big thanks for sharing your awesome experience with tinyEmail!
We're thrilled that our support team not only made your setup a breeze 🚀 but also swiftly addressed any queries you had. Your kind words truly mean the world to us!

We're committed to making TinyEmail your ultimate go-to for all things email marketing!
Wishing you joyful emailing ahead! 📧✨

Best regards,

January 22, 2024

Awesome support with the app making sure everything is setup properly

M&R Automotive
About 3 hours using the app

Hi M&R Automotive,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with tinyEmail!
Your positive words about our seamless setup and support team truly made our day. 🚀 We genuinely appreciate your kindness!

Our commitment is to make tinyEmail as a go-to choice for all your email marketing needs.
Don't hesitate to reach out anytime—we're available 24/7 to assist you!

Regards,

January 3, 2024

Great app, highly recommended. Very excited to have found this app.

Have A Nice Journey
1 day using the app
tinyEmail® replied January 31, 2024

Hi ""Have A Nice Journey,""

A huge shoutout for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app great and highly recommend it. Your excitement has us over the moon!

If there's anything specific you love about the app or if you have suggestions for improvement, feel free to share. We're here to make your app journey awesome!

And remember, feel free to reach out to our 24/7 support if you ever need assistance.

Cheers!