Reviews (145)

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, quick setup, and customization options, including custom banners and cookie consent features. It's praised for its GDPR compliance and seamless integration with Google consent mode. Exceptional customer support, particularly from a team member named Eli, is frequently mentioned. Despite its extensive features, merchants value its free cost.

April 17, 2024

Eli was amazing! She was patient and very helpful set things up.
Thanks so much

SORU JEWELLERY
About 1 year using the app
June 14, 2024

Does what it says on the tin. Fast, efficient support too!

Hilltop Pet Food
3 months using the app
March 6, 2024

An amazing App. Incredible Support. Makes my life so much easier after wasting 2 hours on generating Cookie Banners from other websites which lead to nowhere. And it still blows my mind that it’s free. Thank you!!!

The Rainbow Guy
Germany
About 2 months using the app
June 7, 2024

Eli was very clear in his explanations and helped me set up the application properly!

Lesinfilables™
Andorra
6 days using the app
April 17, 2024

Great app, very customable and v2 compliant + support is realy fast and kind. Perfect!

Cervi-Care™
About 2 months using the app
May 13, 2024

The app stands out from among the rest of the cookie banner apps in terms of functionality, aesthetics as well as styling. The support is also very prompt and efficient. Recommended!

Geeks Town
India
3 days using the app
March 26, 2024

This app has everything I needed. It's super easy to set and the support team is always there to kindly help.

San Saru
Spain
11 days using the app
March 11, 2024

Simple app to use. I wanted to personalise the location on the page and Eli kindly helped me copying some code over to make it happen.

Fallain Fitness
12 days using the app
March 8, 2024

I have only just installed the app so cannot review its performance yet, but it was simple to install and set up, the one question I had was confirming if I was fully compliant with current UK and EU GDPR .

I reached out to customer support and Eli was fantastic she explained what I had to do, which was to install some code in my Theme. The code is already on the app, so just copy and paste.

Then Eli helped confirm where to install the code and job done very simple. The reason I went for this app was because the reviews kept mentioning how good the customer service is, I can confirm it is.

The Bio Recovery Hub
1 day using the app
April 21, 2024

Great app. Easy to install and customize.

Cutia cu zambete