Almost Effortless Installation
Table Of Contents App installs easily, has built in customizable design features, and automatically applies to all blog posts & articles.
Many SEO professionals believe that a Table Of Contents can improve time on site, search engine crawling, and even rankings.
Improve User Experience
Table Of Contents have become necessary for blogging due to the increased engagement and improved visitor experience.
About Jump Links ‑ Table of Contents
Add a Table of Contents to your blog. Support User Experience, SEO, Time On Page, and much more. This feature-centric app is an intuitive and easy way to generate and add a custom table of contents to all your blog.
- Analyzes your content to create a personalized table of contents
- Perfect for a variety of content types including blog posts, web pages, and other articles
- Compatible with multiple themes and styles
- Choose whether to include the table of contents automatically by activated content type
- Smooth Scroll optional
- Straightforward controls make it easy to format the exact location and configuration of the table of contents
- Included themes make it possible to easily change how the table of contents appears. If these are not suitable for your content, it is easy to create custom themes.
- Customizable options include background color, border color, and link color.
- Bullet points are optional and can be configured as either numeric-style or decimal-style
- To emphasize important headings, choose H1-H6. Prioritization is based on this hierarchy
- Enables seamless browsing as well as increased accessibility
- Select specific headings for the table of contents or let the plugin choose automatically
- Direct interaction with an approachable development team makes it possible to request new features.
- After downloading the app the set up is very easy.
- To customize the look you can choose the table’s Header Text, adjust Color Settings, and select between Bullet Points or Numbers.
- Each time you add a new blog post be sure to click ***RUN ENGINE*** in the App settings & then ***SAVE***.
- The plugin will then automatically create a table of contents at the top of your blog post based on your Headers you selected (H1-H6).
The app runs on its own server. Therefore, it will not harm the speed of your page. This feature-centric plugin is an intuitive and easy way to generate and add a custom table of contents to all your content.
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
AQ Online Ltd
I was recommended this app by Shopify support. Initially, I was very hesitant but I installed the app nonetheless. Even despite the non-existent reviews and lack of store examples. After installing it in my store, it left horrible red bars on all my blog posts. I need to check my pages to see if I have the same issue there. Let me save you some time and headache. Do not install this app.
To fix that issue you simply need to click Run Engine, then accept both pop-ups. The first pop-up shows that the settings have been saved. The second pop-up shows that the engine is "done". Once this is finished the app will work perfectly fine.