Drag2Cart

Drag2Cart | Reviews

by Touchize Sweden AB

Boost Mobile Sales & Conversion - Just Drag It

The T-shirt Therapist

This app is a lot of fun! And it's surprisingly customizable. There are a lot of options for small things.

December 1, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review - it really means a lot to us. We really hope that you will see some improvement in your mobile shopping / conversion. If there are anything you want to ask about or need assistance, please let us know. Jesper / Touchize AB, Sweden.

Exceptional Supplements

I think this is a great thing to have for mobile. It seems like something customers would enjoy having.

December 1, 2021

Hi there, thanks a lot for your review, you are spot on - this is made to improve mobile shopping and make better business for the merchants. It seems like the customers are enjoying it as well - we normally see a good improvement in the mobile conversion for our merchants. Once again - thank you very much and please let us know if you need any assistance from us. Jesper - Touchize AB - Sweden

CBD the Homeless Can Afford

It's such a simple, great addition to a store. I feel like pretty much everybody should have it. I get it on all of my stores.

Crystals Rock Australia

This is an awesome app to add onto our website, it's really easy to install and works perfectly. Thank you!

December 1, 2021

Hi there, thank you very much for your review - it really means a lot to us. We are so pleased to know that you like our app and expect it to improve your mobile experience and conversion. Please - if you need anything from us, reach out and we will do what we can to help. Enjoy and thanks again! Jesper, Touchize AB, Sweden.

Izvori zdravlja

This is a really great idea and an excellent app. I'm very thankful to the Touchize team for this innovation and the effort they put to develop it. This is a very simple, user-friendly interface and it will for sure increase buyers' experience and their satisfaction. From my point of view, this app and the way of work it brings will become the standard for e-commerce.

Plumpy Plushies

I have no idea why this app is not the best app in Shopify!!! The swipe to buy feature makes it to where your app is more trustworthy and adds simplicity to users. Before, it was hard for my customers to add products to the cart and abandon it in my store. I tried looking everywhere to stop my customers from abandoning their cart and when I downloaded this app, my sales increased drastically. It's so simple to use and the fact that it's free is crazy. If you have troubles with customers abandoning their cart this is a must-have app to build trust with your customers and give them easy access to your products!

SoftWash UK Ltd

I just want to leave this review as my experience with this app has been really positive. On installing it it was very easy to follow the instructions and benefit from the features that it provides. Now my mobile shop has reduced the length of time and presses to process orders and overcomes any reason not to purchase a product. Very impressed with how it works and I have a little experience with Shopify and feel that all the support they have offered with their emails and instructions has been excellent.
I even received an email with links to YouTube videos that they have created to market the feature to your existing customers email list. I have followed their advice and this has been excellent way to market the new feature on my website and create more interest in my products.
I have also downloaded a link to the video so I can upload it to our own YouTube channel which has also helped with marketing. This has been one of the most positive experiences I have had with a app installation to my Shopify website.

Farvefuld

Enormous increase in Add to cart! Holy cow! On the first day after i installed this app it increased my "Added to cart sessions" by 270% and my conversions followed as well as the average order value. I had one of the biggest days of sales in my store. This app is very recommendable if your shop mainly gets mobile traffic! This is a sales booster like nothing else.

Lubrication Solutions P/L - XSNANO - Bi-Tron Australia

I was missing a lot of sales on mobile devices. But Swipe 2 buy has dramatically sped up that process and made shopping online so much easier for my customers - Kevin from XSNANOAUST

Label Me Myaj

I really like this app. It’s just so easy to implement and customizable. My customers were able to add things to their cart quickly. It made for a great customer experience. I would recommend.

Previous 1