Tracking Genie

Tracking Genie | Reviews

by Yousef Khalidi

Tracking set on autopilot

cosyscandinavia

j'ai supprimé l'application sans faire exprès, lorsque j'ai essayé de les reinstaller, ils me demandaient de repayer l'abonnement alors qu'il court toujours !!!! je suis très deçue de ce manque d'agilité de l'application

bluebuns.com

The application is amazing.. Easy to use & helpful customer service!! I highly recommend this app ..

Milla Bianchi

Very useful app, colors and text customizable. And the support will assist you VERY promptly. They even give you a code to add into your shipping confirmation email !

Nailskills

Perfect. Nice service. Always disponible. I really appreciate this app. I will always use it for the tracking on my store

Vevito

Absolute great app you should consider download it its absolutely worth the 7,99 a month. I had a few questions and they reacted within 30 minutes even though i e-mailed them 8 in the evening great service!

TeSolucionanLaVida

I had a problem with the app, but they fixed it with a refund. Great customer support.
For old orders of more than 2 months, an "Order not found" error will appear.
Shopify does not give read permission to orders of more than 2 months.

NELLO™

HAHA BESTTTTTTTT APPPPPP EVER!!!!

This app can save lives, I guarantee you.

I can't list the real advantages here but while scaling and specialy in times like now this app is like coming back to life!

Thanks a lot to the programmers

May 25, 2020

Wow! Thanks a lot for the lovely REVIEW! We really APPRECIATE it :D

BlueVizion™

I had a problem with the tracking and the owner off this app helped me very quickly. I'm very curious about how the app works. Thankyou very much my man!

Sclayt

I had a problem with the tracking and the support helped me very quickly.
I am waiting for the performance of the app with Customers.

PijnVoorbij™

Great app, does what it says, works great. The support team is really helpfull and fast. I can recommend!!!!

Previous 1 3