Traffic Guard

Traffic Guard

by Oriontec

Block or redirect users based on their IP and geolocation

Gibou Ca

I feel a lot safer knowing that my store has blocked my competitors !

Beautifulviews

I only sell in North America so I wanted to block all other IP from store. Set up rules for US and Canada. Used a VPN to try to access my store from various countries around the world and found that several got through to site anyway.

Program seems easy to set up and has some nice features but I just don't have the time or desire to fine tune it, should just work with the rules system available.

Update: Traffic Guard support has been active in checking out my situation and looking into the issues I had with my original installation. The company seems very responsive and extremely interested in helping solve issues. I'm increasing my review to 4 stars due to their willingness "make things right" and ensure their product performs as expected on my web site.

I'm willing to try the program again and will update later after using the app for a couple of months.

Aboutee

Great app and very helpful support!

Paul Valentine Us

Really helps us block countries like China... The redirect works allows very good. Quite impressed by the power of this app. Would recommend!

Cafedeflore

Was able to block who I needed to.
The support team is helpful.
Thanks

Lorne Leahan

Great App, Easy to set up. Very Straight Forward - I highly recommend it!
I just hope they don't have any more system failures. If they can stay reliable I am happy.

Dadhatlife

Very good app. We use it to block a few countries and IPs and it works how it says it would

Iontoderma

Great customer service and great product! So user-friendly that we were able to block all our competitors within the first hour. Would recommend.

Tahitiflavors

Great app! Easy to install and I was really happy about the customer support!

2 Next