Instantly gain a deeper understanding about your store and find sales opportunities.
We use your Shopify data to give you a greater understanding of your customers and their buying habits. By automatically importing your sales data we can show you your best and worst selling products, most loyal customers and display year-on-year trends.
The patterns of how your customers purchase your goods should the most valuable information for making decisions about how you run your store. TrendSeam solves problems of the unfathomable lists of sales data, by highlighting key information to help you run a more profitable, more efficient e-commerce store - and help you focus on growth.
Some examples of real problems TrendSeam solves...
- Get visibility when particular size or model of a product line is more popular than others, which you can adjust your re-stock order accordingly (TrendSeam suggests new buying ratios).
- See how your customers buy; identify those who make repeat orders and the average time between orders, so you can optimize your marketing activity
- Learn about specific products that aren't selling well, when they last sold, and what inventory is a liability
- Understand where in the world your customers live, plotted on maps (UK only currently)
- See at a glance which products give you the best ROI (actual margin) rather than just opaque sales totals
TrendSeam contains hundreds of opportunities that with just a little data (including retrospective sales) will help you improve your store to be more effective, as well as help you make key decisions about your supply chain.
- Campaign Monitor,
- Developer website
Free to install
From £25pcm for deeper insights into the data
Overall rating Based on 4 reviews
Most recent reviews
This is a really good app, nicely laid out and shows you well presented data on things that Shopify should by default (especially if you are on one of the higher plans). Some very important data is shown and I can't fault the analytical detail and presentation side of it.
My issue however is that this app is very pricey. £50 per month to unlock all the features for the amount of customers I have is far too much. I want to do it but I just can't bring myself to justify spending half of my entire Shopify budget on one app, no matter how good this is. I would do it if it was £10, maybe £15. Would've got 5 stars if it weren't for the price.
My favorite app for analysis ! Just install it and you have a clear picture of your store history ! www.racerc.gr
Superbe produit fonctionne vraiment en autonome et coûte pas un bras bravo les développeurs !