TrendSeam Sales Reporting

Reports on your sales, customers, products and more

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

ExcellentSupply.com

Time spent using app About 8 hours

Purely worthless! The graph data has little value. And the reports (if we can call them "reports") can't be filtered to provide meaningful information. There is no trial offer to see how lousy this app is - so I had to pay $20 to install and then and delete it. On top of that, the app wanted me to upgrade to their $50 plan so that I could gain access to all of our customers. I want a refund for the $20 I wasted on this waste-ware!

October 13, 2021

Sorry to hear you feel the app is worthless. We would happily show you around/discuss your requirements with you if you have the time, depending on what information you're looking for, I suspect we'll have it available for you.

We would happily refund your subscription but we can't see any authorisation, if you could email the receipt to support@trendseam.com we will pick this up with Shopify.

Kaindi

Exactly what I was looking for. A simple app with value data of my inventory. No other app like this in store.

June 27, 2019

Thanks for the review Kaindi, really pleased to hear you like it! Let us know if there's anything else you need added.

3alababak

Location Egypt

The Sync is not working well and today is the 15th of May and last order was synced on 7th of May. no way inside the app to redo the sync or delete some old data!

May 15, 2019

Sorry to hear that, we'll make sure it's clearer how you can contact us if you have trouble -did you get the welcome emails from support@trendseam.com?

It looks as though we have data going up to the 12th but I can't trigger a re-import to check now you've uninstalled the app. If you'd like us to fix it up so you can have a look around, drop me an email and we'll get you up and running ASAP.

Blah Records

Time spent using app About 2 years

This is a really good app, nicely laid out and shows you well presented data on things that Shopify should by default (especially if you are on one of the higher plans). Some very important data is shown and I can't fault the analytical detail and presentation side of it.

My issue however is that this app is very pricey. £50 per month to unlock all the features for the amount of customers I have is far too much. I want to do it but I just can't bring myself to justify spending half of my entire Shopify budget on one app, no matter how good this is. I would do it if it was £10, maybe £15. Would've got 5 stars if it weren't for the price.

Racerc

Location Greece
Time spent using app About 1 year

My favorite app for analysis ! Just install it and you have a clear picture of your store history ! www.racerc.gr

Rockandgoth

Location France

Superbe produit fonctionne vraiment en autonome et coûte pas un bras bravo les développeurs !

Pure Hearts International

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Update: the developers contacted me, and admitted that the app was poorly laid out in the beginning, "hiding" a ton of analytical data behind an inconspicuous and, at least to me, unlikely link.

They agreed it could be far better laid out and so they did lay it out far better and it turns out to be a pretty decent analytical app. There now readily appears tons of data, including order/customer data, etc from my store.

Good job.

*******
What is this app supposed to do? I've got it installed and I've looked high and low all throughout the app and basically can't find ANYTHING in it, it's like vaporware!

Where's the beef?

John

PS I understand it's supposed to be an analytics/reporting type of app. The problem is, I don't see where it's analyzing/reporting ANYTHING...ANYWHERE!