4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of professional-looking trust badges that enhance store aesthetics and build customer trust. They value its customization options and reliable performance. The app's excellent customer service and cost-effective plans, including a free option, make it particularly beneficial for small businesses and start-ups. Merchants credit the app with boosting sales and conversions.

March 8, 2020

Really easy to use would recommend to any business to add authenticity also giving their customers upfront payment methods

Allissias Attic & Vintage French Style
Over 3 years using the app
March 29, 2018

It is very nice app. And worth to try.

Forevershop
Over 3 years using the app
January 14, 2018

Nice app .Easy to use . I liked it .

Legging7
Edited January 9, 2019

Trust badges were easy to apply to my store! I like the look of them too...black and sleek. I do wish that it had apple pay though. Maybe adding a few more payment methods may help? I don't think it really affected my store though. So all is well!

Teacher Frenzy
March 26, 2018

Like the way it looks! Easy to use!

Bellizafashion
June 13, 2019

I used this app to help my customer understand how secure my checkout process was. Having the free trust badges of the big payment companies helps my store look professional and assure my customers their privacy and info is safe. The app is so easy to use and the free version looks great. Will definitely consider the upgrade once we're more established.

House Plant Home
Edited April 25, 2020

Excellent app. It does exactly what we were looking for. We are using a second app from these guys Ultimate Product Icons. Highly recommended.

Tulle and Batiste
Indonesia
March 10, 2019

This app is amazing, it helps me build trust with my customers and I noticed immediately increase in sales. Thanks a lot for this app as it does what it is expected.

Musho Station
May 8, 2020

Easy to install and use. Customizeable to suit your site. Lots of icons to choose from and they keep them fresh.

Dishmaster Faucet
April 4, 2019

Good app that does as it says on the tin. Customers will feel more comfortable seeing logos they recognise to pay with.
Can’t say if it secures mores Sales, but it won’t lose you any sales. Thanks from Mad Eye Gifts.

Mad Eye Gifts