4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance the professional look of their stores with a variety of payment method icons, helping to build customer trust and potentially boost sales. They praise its range of badges, customization options, and efficient customer service. The app offers both a one-time payment and a free plan, catering to different business needs. It's also recognized for its quick load times, good performance, and responsive developers.

January 21, 2024

gut

fellnase.store
Germany
3 minutes using the app
June 14, 2019

I love this app!! Easy and simple to use ! Everything that it contains makes a huge different to ones store :)

JJMarketing
Over 3 years using the app
July 11, 2020

It looks nice but it didn't let me change the alignment even though I selected the left alignment. It would be nice if that feature worked...

Cat Lover's Secret
Almost 3 years using the app
ShopClimb replied July 11, 2020

Hi there! Did you make sure to change the alignment in the Product Page tab in the left menu? We have a text alignment and a location alignment. We're happy to help you get it set up if you email us at support@shopclimb.com.

March 4, 2019

Amazing app. I used it for my shopify store and it was super-simple. The UI is very intuitive; I wish I would have thought of it!

thesmartphonedepot
Over 2 years using the app
January 11, 2020

This is a good app. I really enjoyed how easily it integrated with my site. I think everyone should use it

Best Sleep Online
Almost 2 years using the app
Edited January 31, 2020

This is a great app to work with if your trying to build your Shopify store. I understand that this makes your store better

Cool Motivation Nation
Almost 2 years using the app
August 21, 2020

it would be helpful to have a full version for a trial period of about 4 weeks. That way we can test out the benefits of the app. I hope you consider this suggestion.

KwiknNeat Online
February 21, 2019

I use this app to apply trust badges under buy now products. Paid theme allows for more professionals look. I like how you can choose different sizes and shapes for your trust badges. You can also apply trust badges on checkout.

Revive Wear
Edited January 15, 2019

The first time I emailed them, nobody from support told me that I need to allow third party cookies on my device, in order for this app to work. I figured it out by myself and now it works . Most badges are not free.

Christovart
April 11, 2020

Seems like a great addition to my store. It's great to see such badges as it will give customers the feeling that your store is trustworthy.

Oxxio Health Store