Trust Badges Builder

Trust Badges Builder | Reviews

by RoarTheme

Adding trust badges to boost customer trust and confidence.

Authentic Boutique USA

I used this app to put a trusted name badge on my checkout page. Did a pretty good job and very easy to do. did not have to mess with the code on my website. That's a big plus.

Tea Box Co.

I'm not sure the apps are right for my store. I do not recognize union pay as a payment I take. It is not centered. But I will say, i like that it has the trust factor.

DecOraLise

Excellent app. Setup was easy and fast I really like the fact that you can show the badges anywhere you like and without the need of any coding.

Hanf und Hemp

Well, these guys are turning out to be the BEST of app developers on the current Shopify market. Almost instant support, fantastic and FREE apps with a humongous breadth in terms of functionality. Keep it up!

TEMAGICH

Bad! Why can't I set the trust Badges to be disabled or delete icon now? But i can do it two days ago. Please give me a reasonable explanation, thank you!

June 21, 2021

===== UPDATE =====

Dear Sir/Madam,

Now, it is a pleasure to announce that we have just finished the server maintenance and our apps are now back in action. You can now use them normally as before.

Please help me to check it again and let me know your results.
Hope this helps :)

Thank you so much for being patient.

CLEANNE CrystalClean

Smooth and fast installation, it appears immediately and works well. Thank you very much your job and this opportunity.

Funbro

The operation is very convenient, the product icons are a bit less, if you can customize it, it would be better

BOYCE™

This app is top notch. No need to know HTML code, the rendering is simple professional and therefore efficient.
I recommend!

bodiflux

This is a great app. Than you so much. Am using it on my website and it looks great. Definitely recommend.

SleepAlpha

just installed but seem very good and really nice badges. Just one small thing, i think the 30 day guarantee badges could be a little more colourful, like a gold one that looks like a trust badge

Previous 1