Comply with KassenSichV
Record every POS transaction to help comply with German tax regulations.
Export in one click
Easily export your data and receive it via email.
Manage locations with ease
Activate and deactivate TSE for your retail locations at any time — so you only pay when TSE is active.
About TSE (KassenSichV)
The Kassensicherungsverordnung (KassenSichV) requires retailers to connect electronic cash registers to a technical security system (TSE) in order to prevent potential tax evasion. Businesses with tax obligations in Germany must secure records of all of their transactions created by electronic Point of Sale (POS) systems through the use of a TSE.
The TSE (KassenSichV) app helps you comply with the regulation by allowing you to record and export POS transaction data. The data can then be easily shared with your local tax office if legally required. Data comes directly from Shopify’s unaltered database.
- Please note that the TSE (KassenSichV) app is not yet a fully certified solution. We are working with our third party provider, fiskaly GmbH, to obtain full certification.
- Fiskaly is only partially certified (ISO 27001 and CSP-L certification) and cannot complete the certification by March 31, 2021.
- Individual taxpayers are encouraged to reach out to their local tax office to submit an application to extend the deadline for compliance (April 1, 2021).
- You can find some helpful resources for submitting an application on Fiskaly’s blog (go to: kassensichv.net > Blog > Operating Cloud TSS)
The following applies to all locations where TSE (KassenSichV) compliance is required:
- You must be using the latest version of the all-new Shopify POS app (not Shopify POS Classic).
- You must be using Shopify POS on an iOS device.
- Activate TSE at your retail locations and start recording transactions. You can deactivate TSE later if you stop making transactions at any given location.
- Quickly export data for any location where TSE is active.
- Receive a ZIP file sent to your email address for easy access and sharing.
- Includes TSE certificates , and all transactional data made through the Shopify Point of Sale app.
- TSE data appears on printed receipts for auditor checks.
Monthly price is per location.
Activate TSE for all locations where you make transactions using Shopify POS.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Der Z-Bon ist überhaupt nicht TSE-Konform es fehlen die Umsatzsteuer und die fortlaufende Kassenbuch Nummer auf dem Tagesabschluss
NUMMER 11 STORE CRIVITZ
Wahnsinnig Teuer und unverschämt, da man dazu gezwungen wird durch den dt. Fiskus und Shopify sich das mehr als gut bezahlen lässt.
We do not actually want this app, but it is "mandatory" we have to pay 9 euro a month so we comply with some German laws. Cool.